Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Some Ways To Improve Staff

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Isnt it weird that we mostly get accused of speed hacking by the same staff members? Not all.

- - - Updated - - -

Sharp royalz and chief azer for an example
    Why would they accuse you of speed hacking for no reason . That doesn't make sense , isn't it?
    And I guess sharp got fired ages ago ...

Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    Why would they accuse you of speed hacking for no reason . That doesn't make sense , isn't it?
    And I guess sharp got fired ages ago ...
    Ya he got fired ~ why would I speed hack when I have over 1k ecs in total lol that doesnt make any sense
    And what i meant is... When sharp, chief azer and (a few staff i forgot their names) used to host, they falsely warned/jailed at least 2 players per a host ~ oh I wonder why chief azer stopped falsely jailing now

Player Relations
    Ya he got fired ~ why would I speed hack when I have over 1k ecs in total lol that doesnt make any sense
    And what i meant is... When sharp, chief azer and (a few staff i forgot their names) used to host, they falsely warned/jailed at least 2 players per a host ~ oh I wonder why chief azer stopped falsely jailing now
    His actions are monitored by higher staff members , if he was found abusing them , he would've got fired. Anyways , I rarely do events so I can't judge. However , mistakes will happen .. but that doesn't change he fact that arzer is a really good staff.

His actions are monitored by higher staff members , if he was found abusing them , he would've got fired. Anyways , I rarely do events so I can't judge. However , mistakes will happen .. but that doesn't change he fact that arzer is a really good staff.
    Unless he falsely jails u, u wouldn't say that

Player Relations
    Unless he falsely jails u, u wouldn't say that
    True , but for the speed hacking thing ... It isn't his fault .
    Snk explained about how does the speed hack test works , in your own thread . So I guess it's the system to blame if you get jailed .

Chief Azer is a great staff member, but he is dumbfounded sometimes.
    I was at the race where Margadosh was jailed, and I was almost clueless to what happened.
    I'm not even sure if he used the speed checker, because he was talking to the people who didn't even bother to go on with the race. He only jailed Margadosh at the last 10 seconds or so, and I'm to assume he didn't use the speed checker.

Literally just an assumption.
    To make a mistake is to be human.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Banned
    Mistakes happen, but yeah thank you guys for your time to help read and give your opinions on these ideas, I hope the ones that people do like can be somehow implemented in the future in some way.

I've asked iMask once, regarding if they are still trying to hire SFX admins, and why there is basically nobody in the SFX team. He simply replied that there are not a lot of aspects of SFX, and there are 2 staff in the development team that can do SFX therefore nothing much has been said about it.

Best way to improve staff members?

Stop bashing on every single one of them, which will cause stress. Which will, in turn, slow down the actual development of making staff better.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by Biblical View Post
    Best way to improve staff members?

Stop bashing on every single one of them, which will cause stress. Which will, in turn, slow down the actual development of making staff better.
    ^^^^
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer