Thread: Dark Side Era

Dark Side Era

Would it be possible for a new area added to the map? Within This area would be the Dark Side to Era with a warning sign on the dark alley way entering Dark Down Town saying, Be warned Scammers Lurk and dropping your items is aloud, drop at your own risk. It would have burnt out cars and tramps walking the streets, like the down town in the simpsons where Bart once ventured. Players in Era would start to warn other players saying never go to the dark side of town that's where scammers lurk. It would eliminate the mass spam on your feedback from new players saying I've been scammed due to the fact they was warned, and also let the old players come back and drop there items again.. Best of both worlds for all players. Can this be made possible? If the cost is too high then I'll personally set up a charity to support its progress. Food for thought. Let's make Era something we will all love again. Peace out.

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannonfodder View Post
    Would it be possible for a new area added to the map? Within This area would be the Dark Side to Era with a warning sign on the dark alley way entering Dark Down Town saying, Be warned Scammers Lurk and dropping your items is aloud, drop at your own risk. It would have burnt out cars and tramps walking the streets, like the down town in the simpsons where Bart once ventured. Players in Era would start to warn other players saying never go to the dark side of town that's where scammers lurk. It would eliminate the mass spam on your feedback from new players saying I've been scammed due to the fact they was warned, and also let the old players come back and drop there items again.. Best of both worlds for all players. Can this be made possible? If the cost is too high then I'll personally set up a charity to support its progress. Food for thought. Let's make Era something we will all love again. Peace out.
    First of all, this isn't needed.

Second of all, scamming is legal in this game, if you get scammed, deal with it.

Third, dropping got disabled long time ago, and for a good reason.

So you're saying this idea would be a bad one? In my opinion I feel it would be just awesome and many players would BACK me up. It wasn't for good reason at all in my eyes. And a new area to the map would spruce things up massively. Spooks Out.

This kind of reminds me of wildy

Edit:
    It's not, I'm so salty.
    Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

Banned Sottocapo
    Why would a scammer go to a scamming zone?
    When the scammer could stay on the non-scamming zone and pretend that they dont scam

- - - Updated - - -

The players who would make back you up most likely dont even know why dropping was removed

If two players grabbed an item at the exact same time, both players would receive that item, there is virtually no way to fix this

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Why would a scammer go to a scamming zone?
    When the scammer could stay on the non-scamming zone and pretend that they dont scam
    LMFAO
    this whole thread just got destroyed

bruh this is why people hate iera

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMelon
    But this is Graal, no one knows what's actually happening.