Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Era News Suggestions

Era Newspaper Staff

Era News Suggestions

Hey Everybody!! This message comes from the Era Newspaper Team as whole. We would like to know what you would like to see more of. Would you like to see weekly quotes or weekly messages to learn from and take on throughout your life , or would you like to see more real life problems if you don't watch the news daily. For example politics , sport stats ( Basketball , Football , Hockey, Etc) or celebrity news. Even if you have your own suggestion please leave it down below. We ask this so we can make the Newspaper more interesting for your enjoyment each week. Thanks for your time and thoughts into the suggestions.
    Have any Era-Related questions? 🤔 Feel free to pm me here or in Era!😊
    Newspaper Staff
    In-game name is Journey*!

Click here to read the Era Newspaper!

Host
    Contest, Riddles, Games, Puzzles, Prizes, and More!

Add my pics and you'll get like 1k views
    K ty bye

Era Newspaper Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Add my pics and you'll get like 1k views
    K ty bye
    Haha maybe
    Newspaper Staff

Host

Banned
    I'd personally like to see more stories regarding events and issues that are relevant in our everyday lives in the real world. Being that not many people watch the news on graal (especially the younger audiences), It would serve as a chance for them to become more aware of the world we live in.

Era Newspaper Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    I'd personally like to see more stories regarding events and issues that are relevant in our everyday lives in the real world. Being that not many people watch the news on graal (especially the younger audiences), It would serve as a chance for them to become more aware of the world we live in.
    So are you suggesting we make fictional stories about real world problems, or are you thinking differently of what i'm saying??
    Newspaper Staff

Host

Bring back the in-game newspaper?

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Hey Everybody!! This message comes from the Era Newspaper Team as whole. We would like to know what you would like to see more of. Would you like to see weekly quotes or weekly messages to learn from and take on throughout your life , or would you like to see more real life problems if you don't watch the news daily. For example politics , sport stats ( Basketball , Football , Hockey, Etc) or celebrity news. Even if you have your own suggestion please leave it down below. We ask this so we can make the Newspaper more interesting for your enjoyment each week. Thanks for your time and thoughts into the suggestions.
    -What about an article when there is a 'Big war' between a couple gangs. Maybe for example: "Grim Reapers are trying to take Tachi Zone back from Obsidian" and add some quotes from the leaders of what they say about it. I mean asking BOTH leaders (the ones that own the gang)-because they ill most likely be the most mature.

-Add an article about peoples thoughts of what could be improved in Era. (If they say something about staff, then no). Something respectful...

-When a gang reaches a certain 'Reward', then recognize them for it. Maybe, since Darkside is the most recent "Congrats to DarkSide for 15,000 hours! You guys have worked hard holding down one of the bigger bases."-then add a quote from the leader(We thank so and so/Congrats to all my members/Thank you for the time we have held, but we must keep on going).

-Adding real life news in the mix might have some people on tilt but I would love to get the sports news when someone wins.

-Adding me to the News Paper Team

Have a nice day!
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Era Newspaper Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    -What about an article when there is a 'Big war' between a couple gangs. Maybe for example: "Grim Reapers are trying to take Tachi Zone back from Obsidian" and add some quotes from the leaders of what they say about it. I mean asking BOTH leaders (the ones that own the gang)-because they ill most likely be the most mature.

-Add an article about peoples thoughts of what could be improved in Era. (If they say something about staff, then no). Something respectful...

-When a gang reaches a certain 'Reward', then recognize them for it. Maybe, since Darkside is the most recent "Congrats to DarkSide for 15,000 hours! You guys have worked hard holding down one of the bigger bases."-then add a quote from the leader(We thank so and so/Congrats to all my members/Thank you for the time we have held, but we must keep on going).

-Adding real life news in the mix might have some people on tilt but I would love to get the sports news when someone wins.

-Adding me to the News Paper Team

Have a nice day!
    We recognize gangs with their rewards as always but I like the thought of writing a quick little article/story into the paper about gangs having a war it sounds interesting. Also sports could totally work, do you have a specific sport you would like to see stats on or just all in general??
    Newspaper Staff

Host

-Make the newspaper in game again and add the newest ones on top
    -Remove useless articles that people barely read
    -add a riddle and a quote each week that the answer will be given in the next edition
    -add a "vote" articles where players that reads the (in game) newspaper can all vote for a specific topic or idea
    -have a rule of the week section depending on problems occurring to clarify and remind players about some of the rules
    -tips and tricks or a small did you know section that contains 1 trick about era example: "staying in the plane in the airport for more than 5 minutes can teleport you to a new location"
    - No more delays on in game newspaper
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

In my perspective, I'd add the following:

- Topics that are dabatable.
    When it comes to controversial points, people are often in the factious state that is highly potential to interest themselves in a way. For example, which came first, the chicken or the egg? Who do you vote for, Hillary or Trump? There are various ways to set up these arguments.

- This one, I'm relating to 1962 in the United States. John F. Kennedy made sure the citizens, residents and others are comfortable and serene during the Red Scare. It was the fear of spread of communism in those times. Thus, JFK reassured them by talking through the radio during his office.
    I think, if snk just have a 5 minute free time, he could announce some messages to people through the news. What did you do in graal today? What did you fix? - I fixed some issues with the lag and etc. It doesn't have to be snk, but it would be better if it's him just because he's the person who runs the whole game functions. Maybe he'd talk about what he recently did and but nothing too personal. Like, we just had a thanksgiving dinner and it was really fun, how was your thanksgiving Graalians? It's making the news a lot interesting and happily interactive if you add this, just saying. It'd have more part which makes graal really as a whole.

- We should have it in-game in my opinion. But yes, the developers would have more work.

- A poll in game related to #1

- Interviews, stories, articles and guides should be limited. (As in limited in characters i.e. 200 characters limited) Also, it should be worked pretty good on. I mean if you're going to make a piece, at least take the time to make it enjoyable. (Talking to myself)

- The section "Off-Graal Section".
    Which include sports, entertainment, world news, politics (mild). Talk about these in good terms though, not too much of these, just the right amount.

- News in Graal, like literally news in GRAAL.
    "Breaking News, Developer Money-Mac has been fired from Graal, reasoning his absence of work. The developer has been charged with slacking over the course of 3 months. Now he is fined 200,000 gralats for the specified action."

- Remove "Guide" section submission and just only include chosen articles for the submission sections. But still to be rewarded with Event Coin. Guides can be part of the news instead and it is way better to be posted in Youtube. And then just add it to the "Update" section. Stories make more sense for others to submit it in the news. Submitting guides, doesn't really fit in.

- Add colors and cool fonts to the text and make pictures work (without clicking on an imgur link)
    Last edited by Zed; 12-03-2016 at 03:27 AM.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream