Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Era News Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Hey Everybody!! This message comes from the Era Newspaper Team as whole. We would like to know what you would like to see more of. Would you like to see weekly quotes or weekly messages to learn from and take on throughout your life , or would you like to see more real life problems if you don't watch the news daily. For example politics , sport stats ( Basketball , Football , Hockey, Etc) or celebrity news. Even if you have your own suggestion please leave it down below. We ask this so we can make the Newspaper more interesting for your enjoyment each week. Thanks for your time and thoughts into the suggestions.
    I would think that the newspapers can have articles on current affairs and allow players to share their opinions on these issues. Daily and personal quotes that may benefit can also be added too.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Era Newspaper Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by lyk12345 View Post
    I would think that the newspapers can have articles on current affairs and allow players to share their opinions on these issues. Daily and personal quotes that may benefit can also be added too.

So basically you're suggesting that we should interview players about real world current events??
    Have any Era-Related questions? 🤔 Feel free to pm me here or in Era!😊
    Newspaper Staff
    In-game name is Journey*!

Click here to read the Era Newspaper!

Host
    Contest, Riddles, Games, Puzzles, Prizes, and More!

"• Congratulations to eViLxHunter! For making it to the Player Relations team for the EU Timezone"
    US TIMEZONE****
    "• Congratulations to Skillz! For making it to the Player Relations team for the EU Timezone
    • Congratulations to Ross! For making it to the Player Relations team for the EU Timezone"
    They're the same person
    triggered

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    We recognize gangs with their rewards as always but I like the thought of writing a quick little article/story into the paper about gangs having a war it sounds interesting. Also sports could totally work, do you have a specific sport you would like to see stats on or just all in general??
    Basketball, hockey, soccer maybe a vote on which sports, adding a poll between all the sports and some of the most highest would get chosen? (if this were to happen) Stats would be cool!
    Also could you pm me...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I think that I wouldn't want to have real life news on a graal era paper, it really is not that necessary. I would rather want to know other stuff like if something happened to a player irl like someone had an accident (kind of to wish them a "get better") or maybe someone got a good scholarship, etc.

Something that I did read though and I do agree on is that the newspaper was better when it was in-game; it was easily accessible and easier to read and would of been better if you put the newest edition on top instead of bottom. I just feel more people would read it if it was in game as not everyone has an era-go account and some don't even know about it.

I just feel like news can get a little controversial to put real life news, mostly with the type of mindset that a lot of younger players have in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    "• Congratulations to eViLxHunter! For making it to the Player Relations team for the EU Timezone"
    US TIMEZONE****
    "• Congratulations to Skillz! For making it to the Player Relations team for the EU Timezone
    • Congratulations to Ross! For making it to the Player Relations team for the EU Timezone"
    They're the same person
    triggered
    Wait wut
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    US TIMEZONE****
    They're the same person
    triggered
    Dam really the same person????
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer