Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Era News Suggestions

Era Newspaper Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    -Make the newspaper in game again and add the newest ones on top
    -Remove useless articles that people barely read
    -add a riddle and a quote each week that the answer will be given in the next edition
    -add a "vote" articles where players that reads the (in game) newspaper can all vote for a specific topic or idea
    -have a rule of the week section depending on problems occurring to clarify and remind players about some of the rules
    -tips and tricks or a small did you know section that contains 1 trick about era example: "staying in the plane in the airport for more than 5 minutes can teleport you to a new location"
    - No more delays on in game newspaper
    Riddles are a good idea , maybe you'll see more riddles .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    In my perspective, I'd add the following:

- Topics that are dabatable.
    When it comes to controversial points, people are often in the factious state that is highly potential to interest themselves in a way. For example, which came first, the chicken or the egg? Who do you vote for, Hillary or Trump? There are various ways to set up these arguments.

- This one, I'm relating to 1962 in the United States. John F. Kennedy made sure the citizens, residents and others are comfortable and serene during the Red Scare. It was the fear of spread of communism in those times. Thus, JFK reassured them by talking through the radio during his office.
    I think, if snk just have a 5 minute free time, he could announce some messages to people through the news. What did you do in graal today? What did you fix? - I fixed some issues with the lag and etc. It doesn't have to be snk, but it would be better if it's him just because he's the person who runs the whole game functions. Maybe he'd talk about what he recently did and but nothing too personal. Like, we just had a thanksgiving dinner and it was really fun, how was your thanksgiving Graalians? It's making the news a lot interesting and happily interactive if you add this, just saying. It'd have more part which makes graal really as a whole.

- We should have it in-game in my opinion. But yes, the developers would have more work.

- A poll in game related to #1

- Interviews, stories, articles and guides should be limited. (As in limited in characters i.e. 200 characters limited) Also, it should be worked pretty good on. I mean if you're going to make a piece, at least take the time to make it enjoyable. (Talking to myself)

- The section "Off-Graal Section".
    Which include sports, entertainment, world news, politics (mild). Talk about these in good terms though, not too much of these, just the right amount.

- News in Graal, like literally news in GRAAL.
    "Breaking News, Developer Money-Mac has been fired from Graal, reasoning his absence of work. The developer has been charged with slacking over the course of 3 months. Now he is fined 200,000 gralats for the specified action."

- Remove "Guide" section submission and just only include chosen articles for the submission sections. But still to be rewarded with Event Coin. Guides can be part of the news instead and it is way better to be posted in Youtube. And then just add it to the "Update" section. Stories make more sense for others to submit it in the news. Submitting guides, doesn't really fit in.

- Add colors and cool fonts to the text and make pictures work (without clicking on an imgur link)
    Yeah but I don't like the idea of having arguments as political views and all yanno? I want it to be fun and interesting not a hate scene.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I would like for everyone to know suggesting era newspapers to be in game is no longer functioning. The in game newspaper had buggy implementation, there was a variety of issues and it was decided a long time ago to transition it to the forums. You can always suggest ways to improve the forum newspaper but in game is discontinued.
    Have any Era-Related questions? 🤔 Feel free to pm me here or in Era!😊
    Newspaper Staff
    In-game name is Journey*!

Click here to read the Era Newspaper!

Host
    Contest, Riddles, Games, Puzzles, Prizes, and More!

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Riddles are a good idea , maybe you'll see more riddles .

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but I don't like the idea of having arguments as political views and all yanno? I want it to be fun and interesting not a hate scene.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I would like for everyone to know suggesting era newspapers to be in game is no longer functioning. The in game newspaper had buggy implementation, there was a variety of issues and it was decided a long time ago to transition it to the forums. You can always suggest ways to improve the forum newspaper but in game is discontinued.
    #literallythosewerejustexamples
    and also, yes, it won't work on Era but.. add more npcs then for more access to the newspapers. Maybe a newspaper machine.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Era Newspaper Staff
    #literallythosewerejustexamples
    and also, yes, it won't work on Era but.. add more npcs then for more access to the newspapers. Maybe a newspaper machine.
    We can try getting more NPC's around era instead of it just being inside the Era-Go building.
    Newspaper Staff

Host

- News in Graal, like literally news in GRAAL.
    "Breaking News, Developer Money-Mac has been fired from Graal, reasoning his absence of work. The developer has been charged with slacking over the course of 3 months. Now he is fined 200,000 gralats for the specified action."
    This is what I did back in "The Weekly Graalian". Oh man, it was so cringy back then.
    Don't bother searching it up in the forums.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Era Newspaper Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by itzterry View Post
    this is what i did back in "the weekly graalian". Oh man, it was so cringy back then.
    lol
    Newspaper Staff

Host

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    This is what I did back in "The Weekly Graalian". Oh man, it was so cringy back then.
    Relax, it's a normal part of life. As we mature, we see things in the past that humiliate us

Make it every 3 weeks so it seems more important and post it in game

Bring back the Staff interview!
    Bring back the Gang Ranking (Top 10) (Base/Sparring)!
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Relax, it's a normal part of life. As we mature, we see things in the past that humiliate us
    <3.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Make it more presenteable if it's in the forums, let it contain more images and smaller stories
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA