Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bamboo vip

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    to make it look circle cuz its not a flat item
    that makes 0 sense. make the rod follow laws of physics. it looks super flat anyways. use more cantrast and cchange ur light source to the top. also consider making the rod bigger...

there now its only from the side
    its rly hard to see what different but i fix it

No. Not winter themed and Hallows is right, there's a bamboo already in game. Such simplicity that is repetitive won't be added to a game.

but good job!
    amirite?

thx and ik its not winter themed but if there is nothing for the vip item i think its better then nothing also vip item dont have to be related to anything

Rodeo
    Remember when there was going to be new VIP every month? Oh yeah what about November and this month
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Your bamboo stick looks cool wrex. I always hope that new graphics that player's create get added.

They are right that there is already 2 bamboo sticks in game. 1 from auctions that is tradable and 1 from EC shop that isn't tradable. It is not uncommon to see similar items added to the game though. Look at the fork and knife melee for example. There is 2 of them now and personally I think the original looks better.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

thanks and i think ur right but this one is green so its kinda different but there is already 2 so im not sure if it will be good too i was sure that there is only 1 bamboo in game

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    thx and ik its not winter themed but if there is nothing for the vip item i think its better then nothing also vip item dont have to be related to anything
    Mmmm, perhaps when it's off season.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!