Thread: A great Strategy Browser game!

A great Strategy Browser game!

Hey,

Not sure about you guys, but I've been playing a game called Town of Salem for about a year now.
    It is a strategic online game about deception. It's a great game, and I'm interested to see your opinions about it.

It is based off the party game called 'Mafia' or 'Werewolves'.
    This is how the game works.

In the morning, the players can discuss who to lynch, unless if they do not want to lynch anyone. At night, all the active roles will do their thing. For example,
    The Mafiosos kill, the investigators investigate.

There are 15 players in a game. Each player is given a role. The role will either be in a faction of Town, the 'good guys' who must kill all the evildoers to win.
    It can also be of the Mafia faction, whose job is to defeat anyone who opposes the Mafia (Town, Neutral Killing, etc).

There is also another faction, which is neutral, but all in that faction is not exactly teamed up.
    To go deeper into the roles, I present a few examples.

Investigator (Town Investigative): Investigates someone for a clue to their role.
    Eg: "Your target sticks to the shadows. They could be a Spy, Forger or Lookout!"

Mafioso (Mafia Killing): Carry out the Godfather's orders.
    Eg: You may vote on who to kill that night, but your vote will always be overruled by the Godfather, and you will kill is desired target.

Arsonist (Neutral Killing): Douse any person in gas each night. You may ignite all doused targets any night, but you may not douse any other person that night.
    Eg: I douse Kendrick Night 1. I douse Tricky Night 2. I ignite all doused targets Night 3, so Kendrick and Tricky die.

It's a great game. You can make an account and play for free
    http://blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Used to play it so much. Would be more than happy to play it again with anyone that wanted.
    Welcome to the forums!

I play thisss
    add me ; xefos
    Last edited by Sof; 12-03-2016 at 08:11 AM.

Sweet, add me: xJkyex

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    It is an odd yet interesting game.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

I used to play a similar game like this one, it is about Killer killing the civilian and cops at night while cops investigate at night. When the Killers die, civilian and cops win; when all civilian or all cops die, Killers win.