Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Must be some kind of joke and it's on you all of you

Banned

Must be some kind of joke and it's on you all of you

So I log on Era-go to find I've received a message from mr xstarx and it went like this

You have received a warning at Era Go Forums

Dear Lotzy,

You have received a warning at Era Go Forums.

Reason:
    -------
    Useless Thread or Post Spam

c) Harassment of any user is forbidden. Any offenses against another user are treated far more harshly if they are persistent and occur in multiple threads. You may dislike somebody, but you are not permitted to harass them. Please use the ignore feature if somebody is harassing you.

f) When in a forum discussion if you provoke another user into an ‘insultive/flame argument’ rather than a discussion you will be warned/banned for doing so. You can express a disagreement with someone, without attacking them. If you reply to someone provoking you to insult/harass/attack the user who provoked you, then you too will be warned/banned. You shouldn’t return the attack, just report to a mod via forum PM for it to be looked at.
    Do not make threads bashing people, or groups of people for any reason.

I don't know what your intention is but it ain't working and it's better to stop targeting individuals on this forum., especially against a moderator.
    -------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
    Era Go Forums

But here's what he's been posting around last time I checked xstartx you're the one harassing me labbling me as either "mark or Froz" which is highly inappropriate considering whatever they have done to Ace and Anero but that's besides the point you also labeled me a "criminal #20"

What even is "criminal #20" suppose to mean??

You sir might be a moderator but you clearly are doing a bad job as you clearly hate me for some unknown reason but I really couldn't not careless considering you are the one harassing me and it's not needed just cause you have powers to ban, hand out infringements doesn't give you the right to harass people or label them like other people it's uncalled for and unnecessary.

Post by "xstarx" at 12-05-2016
    Sometimes I wonder whether you should fit in with Mark or Froz.

Post by "xstarx" at 12-05-2016
    1. You don't correct someone unless you're wholeheartedly confident in doing so.
    2. You've contradicted your own opinions then and now.
    3. Don't even bother trying to belittle someone publicly, it doesn't always work.

I don't think I need to repeat myself, criminal #20.

But I will, however, heed your advice and appropriately leave this thread.
    Not like it's gonna catch much attention anyway with that 'introduction'.

This thread will get closed fast yes I know I'll most likely get banned but atleast xstarx has been exposed for they way he thinks he can treat people even if he hates them enjoy have a nice day

support.toonslab

or https://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?528-Tricky

But seriously, he most likely has a real reason, and a better reason than the reason of you making this thread.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Banned
    hes a dumbass, he abuses his powers, you beat him up with words and he warns you. hes a dumbass

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    support.toonslab

or https://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?528-Tricky

But seriously, he most likely has a real reason, and a better reason than the reason of you making this thread.

Already sent pm to Ace, SNK and tricky,

He has no reason he likes to lie about things

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post
    Already sent pm to Ace, SNK and tricky,

He has no reason he likes to lie about things
    When the "Oxford Dictionary" Logs on he will have a heated message or say nothing and close the thread.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    When the "Oxford Dictionary" Logs on he will have a heated message or say nothing and close the thread.
    I know that's not a problem it's been saved and posted in a safe place, he shows hate to me on all my threads I don't really care but giving me an infringement for telling him off for labelling me as Froz and mark it's harassment from him so lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Lmao he will roast lotzy with words not even your mom understands. and he will close the thread because hes a you know,
    Xxstarxxiusewordsfromoxfordbecauseidontknow21stcen turyishwords

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    Lmao he will roast lotzy with words not even your mom understands. and he will close the thread because hes a you know,
    Xxstarxxiusewordsfromoxfordbecauseidontknow21stcen turyishwords
    He can't roast someone who prays to the devil it's impossible but I wish the man luck

Banned
    He can't roast someone who prays to the devil it's impossible but I wish the man luck
    He prays to his oxford bible lolll

I know that's not a problem it's been saved and posted in a safe place, he shows hate to me on all my threads I don't really care but giving me an infringement for telling him off for labelling me as Froz and mark it's harassment from him so lol
    It is true, that is harassment.
    I'll take a page out of the dictionary...
    Harassment/Harass:
    Aggressive pressure or intimidation, make repeated small-scale attacks on (an enemy)
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer