Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: My creations

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    It's just good to make it clear that something, as the Bear was not made by you, or even if you're helping someone animate it.

In all honesty, all you really did was move the body forward a bit and shift the legs. Not to mention it's not a Gani thread. You've plainly named the thread 'My Creations' which leads us to assume.
    Yush, all I did was minor work, but it still has to be done by someone. Every single weapon needs an idle aswell for example, even though it's not hard, it still is a gani. It says "Gani Design" so I assumed everyone would take a look the ganis, not the used images.

Gee, let's not derail your thread. I'll leave you to be.
    It's alright, really. I consider it as feedback, thank you.

Back to the topic; made a new dance, including an updated dabbing, which now looks better. Thanks for the feedback on it.

Spoiler
    Here! (Looks like I forgot to add a break at the end of the animation.)
    Last edited by Aoi; 12-09-2016 at 04:16 PM.

Sincerly,
    Aoi

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Sigh... Ok heres more feedback. The dab really doesn't look that different. You just added a few more frames and took my advice with more detail. But honestly, it still isn't that good. So here's my advice for you. Instead of arms, use hands for the dab. And put motion for the head since the gani looks bland with the head just sitting there. Because with motion in the head, it looks more real since you do move your head irl when dabbing, right? This just looks like a baby screaming waving its arms and crying. Plus with hands, you can use much more motion. Try doing that, and post it. If it still doesn't look good, then i'll show you what mean. Cause I don''t want you to copy mine or edit what I made to make yours look cool. Again no offense just being honest. Good luck to you and show us some more of your stuff!
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Era Newspaper Staff
    oh my god I really love the dab it cracks me up if that was in game i'd say dab constantly .
    Have any Era-Related questions? 🤔 Feel free to pm me here or in Era!😊
    Newspaper Staff
    In-game name is Journey*!

Click here to read the Era Newspaper!

Host
    Contest, Riddles, Games, Puzzles, Prizes, and More!

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    oh my god I really love the dab it cracks me up if that was in game i'd say dab constantly .
    Thank you very much.

Sincerly,
    Aoi

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Idk if thats a troll or not because it is in game. Btw Aoi this is what I mean by more detail.
    https://gyazo.com/94ee7ee27edcee33d5ffaed8a31a49e8

- - - Updated - - -

Compare to Your Dab
    https://gyazo.com/40a0fc9b69e78727a3f87c0af1ccffdd

- - - Updated - - -

The dab is too fast, and it looks like you're just smacking your face with your arm.
    Give us a clear image of the Bear so we can give CC for the pixel art.
    I mean it's not that fast. People do dab like crazy fast.

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Idk if thats a troll or not because it is in game. Btw Aoi this is what I mean by more detail.
    https://gyazo.com/94ee7ee27edcee33d5ffaed8a31a49e8
    That's the part I personally dislike, the hands are floating. Doesn't make it realistic in my opinion but it's a game so it shouldn't be important after all. personal preferences. By the way, my first guess would be a spitting animation.

Sincerly,
    Aoi

Quote Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
    That's the part I personally dislike, the hands are floating. Doesn't make it realistic in my opinion but it's a game so it shouldn't be important after all. personal preferences. By the way, my first guess would be a spitting animation.
    If you don't like floating hands, you will struggle in things like gun reloads, dances, etc. It's much more difficult to make everything with arms. As much as you don't like it, it makes more sense to use.

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    If you don't like floating hands, you will struggle in things like gun reloads, dances, etc. It's much more difficult to make everything with arms. As much as you don't like it, it makes more sense to use.
    Floating hands are really only used when they have to be. We still try to keep the arm as much as possible, or if we are only using a hand sprite and no arm, try to keep it close to the body so the floating hand isn't as obvious

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Floating hands are really only used when they have to be. We still try to keep the arm as much as possible, or if we are only using a hand sprite and no arm, try to keep it close to the body so the floating hand isn't as obvious
    I did but it is a dab lol so I tried to make the other off hand farther away. But that is still easily fixable. What if was really referring to was that since he doesn't like floating hand, taking out the clip for him would look kind of weird since I'm pretty sure every gun uses floating hands.

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

The Animals could use more frames so it isnt as choppy IMO
    Do or do not; there is no try