Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Add perks on DSR-50

Smile Add perks on DSR-50

Add perk on DSR50 please....put on back or prone while shooting thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chugat View Post
    Add perk on DSR50 please....put on back or prone while shooting thanks
    Most likely wont happen due to it not costing as much to EARN a hotkey. Yes the 10k snipe can lay down but you don't sty like that and doesn't own a hotkey spot.
    Would be cool if most guns had such effects but its not realistic...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Banned
    Dsr costs over 100k and it sucks compared to other rifles, although it does a lot of damage and looks bad

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Dsr costs over 100k and it sucks compared to other rifles, although it does a lot of damage and looks bad
    lmao

Most likely won't happen. They have it on the psg because you have to earn a bunch of kills and pay money for it after you get the kills. So therefore it most likely will not happen because everyone can buy it and it would be the psg's sister.

hwaryun
    DSG-50 is one of those "trap" buys where the person who buys it uses it once and never touches it again.

IF a perk was added, it shouldn't be similar to the PSG perks. It should be unique to promote the gun itself.

Banned
    ^^ good point.

Guns are given their prices for a reason. Their attachments aren't considered when setting prices, it is purely the stats. People just expect every gun to perform the exact same way. It's like expecting a shotgun to compete with an assault rifle. They can both be good in their own right just in different situations.

DSR is around 100k if I remember, it is a high freeze/ slow firing gun that deals high damage. So given that what other gun is like that? the PBP.
    So then you compare their stats.

DSR has a 4 clip, can kill in 4 shots, has 0.37 freeze and 0.43 firerate for 100k.
    PBP has a 5 clip, can kill in 4 shots, has 0.4 freeze and 0.4 firerate for 125k.

As you can see both are quite similar, DSR actually has a slight advantage as unlike the PBP, it fires one bullet that does the 14-15 damage or whatever it is. PBP only deals its full damage if you hit all of the bullets which can only really be done if you are up close.

PBP is still a very popular pk weapon, so considering the DSR is quite similar, and cheaper, I don't know how you can justify it needing to be given something to make it more appealing when its stats speak for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Guns are given their prices for a reason. Their attachments aren't considered when setting prices, it is purely the stats. People just expect every gun to perform the exact same way. It's like expecting a shotgun to compete with an assault rifle. They can both be good in their own right just in different situations.

DSR is around 100k if I remember, it is a high freeze/ slow firing gun that deals high damage. So given that what other gun is like that? the PBP.
    So then you compare their stats.

DSR has a 4 clip, can kill in 4 shots, has 0.37 freeze and 0.43 firerate for 100k.
    PBP has a 5 clip, can kill in 4 shots, has 0.4 freeze and 0.4 firerate for 125k.

As you can see both are quite similar, DSR actually has a slight advantage as unlike the PBP, it fires one bullet that does the 14-15 damage or whatever it is. PBP only deals its full damage if you hit all of the bullets which can only really be done if you are up close.

PBP is still a very popular pk weapon, so considering the DSR is quite similar, and cheaper, I don't know how you can justify it needing to be given something to make it more appealing when its stats speak for itself.
    yup, whoever said it cost more than 100K, lol, it is 100k. 13 DMG+1 perfect if i remember correctly, or 12+1. either way, 4 shot kill + knockback every hit. it is a very good sniper for those who know how to utilize it correctly. IMO it needs no features.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hwaryun View Post
    DSG-50 is one of those "trap" buys where the person who buys it uses it once and never touches it again.

IF a perk was added, it shouldn't be similar to the PSG perks. It should be unique to promote the gun itself.
    not really a TRAP. depends on what you prefer. I bought it for the high damage+knockback. Its the ONLY sniper i bought.
    I use it frequently for basing and pk lamers. Opinions man, while you may think yours is good, others don't.

Its not a trap if you ask someone that has it before buying it, I asked several people about bar because it was a lot of money but I didn't want to "waste" my money on a crappy gun. Thank god I did its the best gun lol