Thread: PC players

PC players

As some as you may know on pc players can not enter the Arcade, people find this to be quite annoying. Many players are strictly stuck to pc only, and that restricts from one of the most fun aspects of era. Even though its for frame rate hacking issues the rewards are not game-breaking and most players don't frame rate or speed hack(same thing). Can this "rule" please be reconsidered, many players would greatly appreciate this!!.

I can feel you, I couldn't enter the Arcade until the day I get my phone. Go buy a mobile device.

Quote Originally Posted by Validxo View Post
    As some as you may know on pc players can not enter the Arcade, people find this to be quite annoying. Many players are strictly stuck to pc only, and that restricts from one of the most fun aspects of era. Even though its for frame rate hacking issues the rewards are not game-breaking and most players don't frame rate or speed hack(same thing). Can this "rule" please be reconsidered, many players would greatly appreciate this!!.
    I can't even log on to the game on PC because it lags so hard it crashes it.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Banned
    The reason you can't use the arcade on PC is because it is highly exploitable through a browser.
    It's a security issue mainly- we don't want people hacking the coins or rewards.
    Sorry, but i highly doubt you'll ever see it on PC/Facebook

I don't know about you but most people are destined to have a mobile phone eventually in their life.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    The reason you can't use the arcade on PC is because it is highly exploitable through a browser.
    It's a security issue mainly- we don't want people hacking the coins or rewards.
    Sorry, but i highly doubt you'll ever see it on PC/Facebook
    The sad part is someone was already able to exploit the arcade with their mobile device. I don't really know too much about it but someone was able to either duplicate the tickets or buy things for free. They ended up buying a ton of Ninja hammers. I would guess about a thousand or so. There was a guy selling large amounts, let's say 100 ninja hammers for only 70k trochus. Any hustler would jump on that deal because ninja hammer used to be 2k trochus, that would be 130k trochus profit. But because of that exploit, Ninja hammer price dropped to 500 and has slowly risen to about 1.1-1.3k.

So I would have to agree it's better off if pc users are not able to use the arcade. As you said that would just open more opportunities for people to abuse it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    I don't know about you but most people are destined to have a mobile phone eventually in their life.
    Pretty soon the mobile phone will be a chip in our brain.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler