Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Your favorite spot?

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Why do u have a girl's custom
    To make a long story short, My main account is TristanFoSHo but I've forgotten the e-mail password because it's 4 years old. When I realized I couldn't access that e-mail anymore I created KarrenFoSho and moved all my stuff there. I thought it would be silly to have 2 TristanFoSho's so I named KarrenFoSho after my wife (Karren) irl and I always use that as my main safe account. The only reason I didn't completely give up on TristanFoSHo is because all my achievements are there.
    341k showshells, 500+ consecutive days logged in. 2012 account.

On a side note I get a lot more attention as people ask me more questions with a female account and it is more appealing for me to look at.

It's funny using 2 accounts that are married to each other. You can see how people in graal try to create drama by pming KarrenFoSHo that TristanFoSHo was dating someone else. I love it.

If they ever get rid of facebook era or it somehow got logged out of my facebook account, TristanFoSHo will be gone forever =x
    Last edited by tristanfosho; 12-08-2016 at 08:18 PM.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    To make a long story short, My main account is TristanFoSHo but I've forgotten the e-mail password because it's 4 years old. When I realized I couldn't access that e-mail anymore I created KarrenFoSho and moved all my stuff there. I thought it would be silly to have 2 TristanFoSho's so I named KarrenFoSho after my wife (Karren) irl and I always use that as my main safe account. The only reason I didn't completely give up on TristanFoSHo is because all my achievements are there.

On a side note I get a lot more attention as people ask me more questions with a female account and it is more appealing for me to look at.

It's funny using 2 accounts that are married to each other. You can see how people in graal try to create drama by pming KarrenFoSHo that TristanFoSHo was dating someone else. I love it.
    So you're really the one that was facing me in multiplex?
    Dang mate, You're good enough to hold your own against me, so gj.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by Biblical View Post
    So you're really the one that was facing me in multiplex?
    Dang mate, You're good enough to hold your own against me, so gj.
    Thanks, your really good too. I really enjoy multiplex and I feel it was a great addition to era.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post

I thought ur wife/gf uses the other acc lmao

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    I thought ur wife/gf uses the other acc lmao
    Yeah a lot of people think that. If people ask me about it I usually explain it. I've had this conversation so many times already

Spoiler

I have/had a few spots that I liked over time.

First in 2012, it was here. (specifically sitting behind the window)

Then in 2013, it was here. (specifically sitting on the right couch)

Then in 2014 before the update, this became my favorite area. (not so much now since other players keep house warping to heal)

Nowadays, here and here are my two favorite spots.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyCero View Post

This is my favorite spot when I'm not doing anything ��

Comment yours with a screenshot of you on that place ☺

Sent from my SM-J120H using Tapatalk
    Funny, that was my spot when the 'A-Team' was still active.
    That areas been taken away from hippies and noobies with ugly hoodies now.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Pk arena is mine
    wanna fight about it? XD

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

Potluck Pig

Sent from my Z959 using Tapatalk
    SRF