Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: % for gangster or cop

what? uh im not sure if this is a real feature... I will test the blue names/hats later, but im pretty sure at 100% alignment BLUE i can still kill BLUE, i'll test the HAT theory in a while. to be continued

Yep just go outside the police station door and the parking lot to the right. Cop cant kill cop its been like that since 2012 if not earlier.

Yea you cant kill a cop at the police station, but the hat doesn't matter...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Your align does not matter in terms of killing players, 100 is cop, -100 is gangster and 20 - negative 20 is neutral
    Having 100 cop align will also give you a standard police hat, where as a gangster align -100 will give you a black mob hat

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Your align does not matter in terms of killing players, 100 is cop, -100 is gangster and 20 - negative 20 is neutral
    Having 100 cop align will also give you a standard police hat, where as a gangster align -100 will give you a black mob hat
    Mine must be glitched then because I have both in my inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    Yep just go outside the police station door and the parking lot to the right. Cop cant kill cop its been like that since 2012 if not earlier.
    So what if you aren't near the police station, its open game?

Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    So what if you aren't near the police station, its open game?
    Yeah. Interesting there isn't an area like that for gangsters though....

I really wish alignment meant something. snk has said he might make it to where killing someone of the opposite alignment has a higher body part drop rate but I don't think that's enough incentive for people to maintain a certain alignment and whatnot.

[QUOTE=Lazerlatte;394032]Yeah. Interesting there isn't an area like that for gangsters though....

I really wish alignment meant something. snk has said he might make it to where killing someone of the opposite alignment has a higher body part drop rate but I don't think that's enough incentive for people to maintain a certain alignment and whatnot.[/QU]

Well thats an interesting idea. Cops should get something different instead of body parts, like drug drops or different types of evidence that could be turned in for pay instead of body parts. then the thugs sell the body parts via black market. It would make more sense.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Miffy;394039]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post

I really wish alignment meant something. snk has said he might make it to where killing someone of the opposite alignment has a higher body part drop rate but I don't think that's enough incentive for people to maintain a certain alignment and whatnot.[/QU]

Well thats an interesting idea. Cops should get something different instead of body parts, like drug drops or different types of evidence that could be turned in for pay instead of body parts. then the thugs sell the body parts via black market. It would make more sense.
    Also whether you turn in evidence or sell body parts, that should also affect your alignment some. giving more incentive to put this feature to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post

I really wish alignment meant something. snk has said he might make it to where killing someone of the opposite alignment has a higher body part drop rate but I don't think that's enough incentive for people to maintain a certain alignment and whatnot.
    That would be so good if it was added in, I would pk more.