Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The COG Soldiers Resurrection

The COG Soldiers Resurrection

Hello Eralians/Graalians,

I am here to spread the word about the
    upcoming guild of COG Soldiers but firstly I'd like to post something on Panda's behalf;

"From KingPanda himself: Hello all, KP here. Kriole here will be talking on my behalf here on the forums. As some of you may know, COG has been down for some time... longer than most of us would have liked. In the past few weeks, there's been a bit of 'resurgence'. I can respect that, however in the past year my interests have been outside of Graal. Apologies to all, but a young man is growing up. I am willing to give my time into COG, and the new operation. Kriole will be taking over operations, however I will still run the gang as leader. I will be in charge of the 'politics' of the gang and connections. So from here I will leave you to what Kriole has planned. He's already informed me of his plan and it's promising.
    Best wishes to all,
    KP"

Now back on my behalf;

I and others have watched, learned and listened to the the previous leaders and members of this guild. Now that this server is changing so will I, so will we. People come and go, but nothing is left the same, like a storm you won't see the total damage until it's over. We are what's left of the storm. Standing tall, standing strong. Being battle tested. COG born but finding peace in the eye of the storm. We have fused to form We've been around for a very long time. KingPanda has agreed to let me bring COG back to it once was "truly, amazing". We would love to get there again. We do have rules but that is for another time of day. I'll tell you now, we do have slow times and you may have to entertain yourself every now and then.

As with COG, being off tag is downright offensive. We also kick people without ranks sometimes to make room, or we kick if you're inactive. COG Soldiers is a primarily basing guild.
    The more active and eager to base you are, and the amount of time you put into the gang, the farther you will rise in our ranks. Don't keep asking for rank ups, we give them automatically when you've earned it. We have restrictions but they are very minimal.

Guns, a M4 will be excepted. If you have lower tier weapons I suggest improving your weaponry. Without better effective guns you will have trouble lasting out there then the other players who are better equipped and skilled. So this is a must. As with all gangs, drama is frowned upon. But please keep in mind that sometimes we can get rude. Please don't let it consume you.
    For this new generation of COG i plan to have it "Sociably Universal", meaning there won't just be basing but exclusive events with prizes and very high class rewards. As I know it will bring each other closer and build teamwork.

As with bodies, don't keep asking for them they will be given upon rank.
    The server charges 10k for them.

The COG Launch date is around January/Early February time.
    As usual PM me via In-Game/Forums if any questions or regarding recruitment.

Expect us, we are coming.
    Last edited by Kriole; 12-13-2016 at 06:11 PM.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    Hello Eralians/Graalians,

I am here to spread the word about the
    upcoming guild of COG Soldiers but firstly I'd like to post something on Panda's behalf;

"From KingPanda himself: Hello all, KP here. Kriole here will be talking on my behalf here on the forums. As some of you may know, COG has been down for some time... longer than most of us would have liked. In the past few weeks, there's been a bit of 'resurgence'. I can respect that, however in the past year my interests have been outside of Graal. Apologies to all, but a young man is growing up. I am willing to give my time into COG, and the new operation. Kriole will be taking over operations, however I will still run the gang as leader. I will be in charge of the 'politics' of the gang and connections. So from here I will leave you to what Kriole has planned. He's already informed me of his plan and it's promising.
    Best wishes to all,
    KP"

Now back on my behalf;

I and others have watched, learned and listened to the the previous leaders and members of this guild. Now that this server is changing so will I, so will we. People come and go, but nothing is left the same, like a storm you won't see the total damage until it's over. We are what's left of the storm. Standing tall, standing strong. Being battle tested. COG born but finding peace in the eye of the storm. We have fused to form We've been around for a very long time. KingPanda has agreed to let me bring COG back to it once was "truly, amazing". We would love to get there again. We do have rules but that is for another time of day. I'll tell you now, we do have slow times and you may have to entertain yourself every now and then.

As with COG, being off tag is downright offensive. We also kick people without ranks sometimes to make room, or we kick if you're inactive. COG Soldiers is a primarily basing guild.
    The more active and eager to base you are, and the amount of time you put into the gang, the farther you will rise in our ranks. Don't keep asking for rank ups, we give them automatically when you've earned it. We have restrictions but they are very minimal.

Guns, a M4 will be excepted. If you have lower tier weapons I suggest improving your weaponry. Without better effective guns you will have trouble lasting out there then the other players who are better equipped and skilled. So this is a must. As with all gangs, drama is frowned upon. But please keep in mind that sometimes we can get rude. Please don't let it consume you.
    For this new generation of COG i plan to have it "Sociably Universal", meaning there won't just be basing but exclusive events with prizes and very high class rewards. As I know it will bring each other closer and build teamwork.

As with bodies, don't keep asking for them they will be given upon rank.
    The server charges 10k for them.

The COG Launch date is around January/Early February time.
    As usual PM me via In-Game/Forums if any questions or regarding recruitment.

Expect us, we are coming.
    Good luck, Every homebased" gang is peaced with each other. You have no Chems every 'homebase' gang does.

There's your warning
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Good luck, Every homebased" gang is peaced with each other. You have no Chems every 'homebase' gang does.

There's your warning
    Do you expect us to beg for a base? Okay, "uhm gang bases arent given we take whats there bud".

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    Since 2012

Do you expect us to beg for a base? Okay, "uhm gang bases arent given we take whats there bud".
    You took my post in the wrong way. When I was saying Home based gangs are peaced with each other that means they are gonna send help to each other. The max you would get of holding against chems are 5 minutes for one day.

You probably are gonna have to war a gang for a base. I suggest waiting till one finishes
    yo

You took my post in the wrong way. When I was saying Home based gangs are peaced with each other that means they are gonna send help to each other. The max you would get of holding against chems are 5 minutes for one day.
    Again, but more in depth of what I'm trying to say, we take whats there regardless of what they have. This is how COG works. And this is the way we've been doing it from the start.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    Since 2012

Again, but more in depth of what I'm trying to say, we take whats there regardless of what they have. This is how COG works. And this is the way we've been doing it from the start.
    I understand what you are saying just giving a friendly heads-up.
    Most of COG's good leaders have quit/retired or have moved on to other gangs like most others.

just dont fall into an alliance, i hate the way basing has turned out its so political :/
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    just dont fall into an alliance, i hate the way basing has turned out its so political :/
    They wont get much hours without alliances...

They wont get much hours without alliances...
    who cares about hours when youre having f u n
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020