Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: re-jail issue STILL GOING.

re-jail issue STILL GOING.

Last time you closed my thread, well this time im re-opening it, and dont tell me to submit a TOONSLAB ticket then close it. I did that. its been five days and no ones said anything. Every time i want to get on my mobile device on my account i get re-jailed, even though i already served the jail term on my PC. I've tried messaging multiple admins on here. No one's done a damn thing and im in jail a third time now for the SAME THING. fix it. sick of this crap

You know, I'd be pissed too.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

Dam, best of wishes on your issue :/
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

by the time i get an admin to do something i'd have 60 hours of jail time served for a 20 hour term that i've already done. just give me a freakin healing melee and call it even. the staff have literally ruined the jailing system by making it IP ban. it doesnt register the release on all devices once you serve it on one device. it's broken. and here they will just close and delete the ticket and ignore the issue.

I heard Anero was helping people with the same issue as you. try to pm him and see if he can in-jail you like he has with Yuko(I think).

Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    I heard Anero was helping people with the same issue as you. try to pm him and see if he can in-jail you like he has with Yuko(I think).

Have a nice day!
    Anero has private pm's turned off. i posted on his wall about the issue, and so far no cigar. I sent ace a message too. I've done literally all that i can do and no one's helped me solve this issue yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    Anero has private pm's turned off. i posted on his wall about the issue, and so far no cigar. I sent ace a message too. I've done literally all that i can do and no one's helped me solve this issue yet.
    Sorry to hear that, if I see one of them online ill try to get them to notice your problem

Original Jail date: November 27, at 0730PM CST. Unjailed 20 hours later on November 28 about 1330 PM. Re-jailed automatically by mobile device login attempt on December 10 about 1230PM Released December 11 at about 1030 AM. Re-jailed another mobile attempt at logging in: Today. just FYI when an admin finally gets around to it.

Email Snk directly [email protected]

Or get a VPN turn it on, clear data on device and start Era again, and if in luck a developer will be online.(Don't forget to turn VPN off when released from jail.)

It sucks it cost a arm and a leg to get in touch with developers, I've sent a ticket about 2 weeks ago and still didn't get a reply.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    Email Snk directly [email protected]

Or get a VPN turn it on, clear data on device and start Era again, and if in luck a developer will be online.

It sucks it cost a arm and a leg to get in touch with developers, I've sent a ticket about 2 weeks ago and still didn't get a reply.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
    It shouldn't take that long, hmm