Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: re-jail issue STILL GOING.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallow View Post
    Don't duplicate threads (its illegal and you should be warned/banned permanetly for it). Also don't get angry. If you start to become demeaning to staff -in any way- you will be dealt with accordingly (permanently and universally banned).

Just wait another 1-2 months. A staff member might help you.
    gl
    hope you get this issue resolved
    Illegal or not, never stopped america from doing it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    Email Snk directly [email protected]

Or get a VPN turn it on, clear data on device and start Era again, and if in luck a developer will be online.(Don't forget to turn VPN off when released from jail.)

It sucks it cost a arm and a leg to get in touch with developers, I've sent a ticket about 2 weeks ago and still didn't get a reply.
    There's a reason why they highly don't recommend using VPN to bypass your jail just to get answers.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I experienced this before as well, but I was dumb then
    so I just redid the time LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    Email Snk directly [email protected]

Or get a VPN turn it on, clear data on device and start Era again, and if in luck a developer will be online.(Don't forget to turn VPN off when released from jail.)

It sucks it cost a arm and a leg to get in touch with developers, I've sent a ticket about 2 weeks ago and still didn't get a reply.
    Developers don't unjail. They're not associated with the PR department in any way.

funny how the guy telling me i should be perm banned for duped thread got banned.
    top kek.

close thread. I fixed it myself, me-1, staff-0. now i know who to rely on next time