Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 1v1 (CSGO)

Every community has a toxic part to it...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Every community has a toxic part to it...
    yeah, but youll never meet a more toxic community than CS:GO players. people literally play just to ruin games. Or your teammates will kick you just because you said one thing they dont like, even if you're carrying the team. it's redundant. if I play, I use CEVO or ESEA.

Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    yeah, but youll never meet a more toxic community than CS:GO players. people literally play just to ruin games. Or your teammates will kick you just because you said one thing they dont like, even if you're carrying the team. it's redundant. if I play, I use CEVO or ESEA.
    Sadly the community will never be like CS 1.6

lol

Quote Originally Posted by NAbe View Post
    Sadly the community will never be like CS 1.6
    source community wasn't so bad either. Back when competitive was hosted by actual clans, there was discipline. Now its just like waking up naked in public not knowing how you got there.

What's the best gun in CSGO?

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    What's the best gun in CSGO?
    That is debatable on user play. there really is no BEST GUN, but for all situations, the AK is dominant. For instance, i can ace a team with a deagle, no matter what guns they're using. it just depends on the guy behind the trigger and his aim. I find using the cheapest weapons to result in my favor a lot more just because of the burst patterns i use instead of going full auto. Personally, i will tell you i am best with an AWP or Scout. i rarely miss with a scoped gun

That is debatable on user play. there really is no BEST GUN, but for all situations, the AK is dominant. For instance, i can ace a team with a deagle, no matter what guns they're using. it just depends on the guy behind the trigger and his aim. I find using the cheapest weapons to result in my favor a lot more just because of the burst patterns i use instead of going full auto. Personally, i will tell you i am best with an AWP or Scout. i rarely miss with a scoped gun
    I like rushing, I don't have patience...but I love sniping.

source community wasn't so bad either. Back when competitive was hosted by actual clans, there was discipline. Now its just like waking up naked in public not knowing how you got there.
    I wouldn't know if the community was cool in source because I've never played it haha, I just sticked to 1.6

Quote Originally Posted by NAbe View Post
    I wouldn't know if the community was cool in source because I've never played it haha, I just sticked to 1.6
    eh you arent missing out at this point. but it was good at one time