Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New skins

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Stop complaining imagic it's all I see you do. I'm doing revamps not remakes. You probably don't even remember since nobody used the skin but the skin it replaced was the original bar skin recoloured purple and pink. The one added is recoloured black and pink.

I even said ingame it was annoying how many people were saying they liked the new bar skin considering it took 5 minutes to add compared to the other guns I make from scratch and regani that sometimes people don't even say anything about.

Don't even see why it's necessary for you to make a thread on this. Its a pink skin that replaced a pink skin almost nobody used. Either use it or don't, you most likely weren't using it before so the change doesn't effect you
    Is just disturbing how you are changing this game for no good, your work as guns admin regarding this revamps is just mere egoism turning old innovative skins to a cheap recolor of an existing one just because you can.
    No, i am not saying i can do a better job, but to judge visuals i dont need a degree nor recognition as a pixel artist but just my mere eyes, and what i see is some unnecessary changes to things what were just fine before as they were.
    My complaining as you may call it is just constructive feedback as a player that i am allowed to give. "Is everything you do", what?! I several times complimented you on your work on ion carbine and many other guns that look gorgeous and that i definitely love, I just complimented you on the shipka and Thompson skins. You probably wonder why i dont like this revamps, well here's the answer, you are replacing good things that gave era their scent as a wonderful game, you are deforming the game as i liked it. I would have no "complaints" if everything you added was actually an addition and not a replacement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

You're literally contraticting yourself by saying you want the guns to stay the same to keep "eras scent" but then saying you're fine with it so long as the gun is completely redone and not a reshade.

Once again, the vast majority of skins that are changed are ones that very few people use. You clearly didn't value their 'originality' when you could not even remember what the skin looked like before it was changed (old pink bar).

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I like that it looks more realistic now.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

You're literally contraticting yourself by saying you want the guns to stay the same to keep "eras scent" but then saying you're fine with it so long as the gun is completely redone and not a reshade.

Once again, the vast majority of skins that are changed are ones that very few people use. You clearly didn't value their 'originality' when you could not even remember what the skin looked like before it was changed (old pink bar).
    All im saying is that if you're not going to bring something better than the older version, then dont do it. Just because you can is not a justifiable reason to change something that people pay for. When i got the pink flower hat next to the dairy hut the first thing i did after that was to go get the old pink bar that matched just perfectly with it, and i wore those two for days back when i used to pk.
    I didnt "value their originality" because there was no other comparison to the pink bar, it was THE pink bar PERIOD.
    I have no reason just to be randomly bashing your work, posts? No, i dont even come to this forums often enough, recognition? In a 2D game? Oh please...where would my dignity be? Hate? No, you brought to this game ion carbine, bar, minigun, p2ks, psg-1 and many other guns that form part of this lovely game that makes part of my daily basis. I just dont appreciate your work lately. Every since Multiplex arrived this game went downhill in my opinion. Sure i can just not use the gun... But perhaps this criticism may change your mind and instead of replacement you start doing addition...

ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    All im saying is that if you're not going to bring something better than the older version, then dont do it.
    The numerous people that have said they liked the new one say otherwise.

Like I already said in this thread I actually found it annoying how many people were saying they liked the new bar considering it was something that only took a few minutes compared to guns that have had full revamps that only a handful of people commented on.

I don't really see what point you are trying to get at. First your complaint was that the new pink bar was just a recolour of the original, implying that the skin it replaced wasn't the same thing. Now you're saying you wanted it to stay the same purely for the fact that you used it for 2 days to match a hat.

I've seen more people using the pink bar now after the update than I had previously in the entire time it had been released. This discussion is pointless

The numerous people that have said they liked the new one say otherwise.

Like I already said in this thread I actually found it annoying how many people were saying they liked the new bar considering it was something that only took a few minutes compared to guns that have had full revamps that only a handful of people commented on.

I don't really see what point you are trying to get at. First your complaint was that the new pink bar was just a recolour of the original, implying that the skin it replaced wasn't the same thing. Now you're saying you wanted it to stay the same purely for the fact that you used it for 2 days to match a hat.

I've seen more people using the pink bar now after the update than I had previously in the entire time it had been released. This discussion is pointless
    I'm using the pink bar as well, it goes well with the theme of 'anti-bullying'.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

No, i do dislike the fact that is awfully alike that other bar skin, but when i say that i wore it with the pink hat was just to support your claim that i didnt even use skin and that the change wouldnt affect me

Of course they are going to use it, i used it as well. Is an update, something supposed to be "new" everyone's going to use it for a while, same happened with multiplex, everyone was there for the few weeks after they opened it, and now....

Literally 3 people and an NPC. And the rest are inside.
    Its ephemeral....

ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    No, i do dislike the fact that is awfully alike that other bar skin, but when i say that i wore it with the pink hat was just to support your claim that i didnt even use skin and that the change wouldnt affect me

Of course they are going to use it, i used it as well. Is an update, something supposed to be "new" everyone's going to use it for a while, same happened with multiplex, everyone was there for the few weeks after they opened it, and now....

Literally 3 people and an NPC. And the rest are inside.
    Its ephemeral....

If a lot of the "sparers" weren't jailed, we would be crowding in there.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Lucero View Post
    Sam's literally been consistently pumping out several updates to the weapons of Era (and I'm sure plenty of stuff we don't see too) every week for a while now. What the hell in Christ's name are you possibly complaining about? Find us a better person for his position, or better yet, try doing it yourself.
    Exactly, he asked on his thread whether we wanted a gun revamp and the majority said yes.

Tbh, i love the new revamps from what he posted up, don't complain if you can't do better.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.