View Poll Results: What do you want for underground spar?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes rearrange underground spar

7 53.85%
  • No keep it how it is

6 46.15%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bring back the real underground spar

Bring back the real underground spar

A message to bitzsam the one who updated underground

Your update looks amazing with all the new color and theme you added
    But the thing is that you you moved the actual underground spar streak arena and put it at the bottom so if anybody wants to spar in that arena again they would have to walk across 3 levels to get there

You put all the elevator rooms in the first floor which originally was never used by players and they still arent used by players because the player base was used to the streak room

Bring back underground the way it was before because now sparring is so lame man like the only room alive is spar 3 in complex

Solution is put all the rooms in one level just keep it simple

Make it so we walk in and we only have 1 entrance to take to get to the streak room that way people can actually use underground like before

Thanks for your update sam all I am doing is saying my opinion to rearrange underground spar and bring it back to life

For those of you who dont spar well guys you can check underground spar and see for yourself how dead it is

I like both underground layouts, but I'm not on as much to have that much concern/reason to hate it.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Leveling can take a huge time to do! I doubt he's going to change it back. And I personally like the level, not many players go to the underground spar anyways, most go to the Complex.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    Leveling can take a huge time to do! I doubt he's going to change it back. And I personally like the level, not many players go to the underground spar anyways, most go to the Complex.
    Most players at Complex just talk, its hard to find competition now a days.

It's not populated as much as before.
    MOO

It was never really populated before and moving it back won't really change that. Underground is my favourite spar arena but since the introduction of the pk/ spar rewards people stopped going there and stayed at complex.

The only people that would use it if it was moved back are new players who just went in there to see what it was, spar a few games and then leave like it used to be.
    I tried to cater the underground update to bring more people to it. Since most sparrers are in complex, taking the complex teleported takes you directly into the underground sparring room. And would have to walk all the way through if they wanted to leave which could give incentive to stay. I had originally had the teleported inside the room so people were forced to walk down to the underground spar to use it which would bring more people but another staff moved it back up to the main area.

TLDR changing it back won't repopulate it anymore than a couple of new players. The only way it can be repopulate is if people used it over complex.
    I don't even know why people like complex spars arenas since they're so small, giving limited dodging space and doesn't have the streak which is helpful to people trying to increase their wins

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't make the underground spar have all those extra rooms/ distance to walk for visual reasons, there was purpose behind that decision

Maybe add the spar rewards in the underground spar, that could populate it. Just an idea since you said you love underground spar and I do as well. But I understand any if not, just giving an idea how to make it a little more populated.

Announcements would be nice to advertise the underground spar.
    MOO

#blamesam
    History:
    GraalOnline Norwegian Translator (Beginning of 2014)
    Global Forum Moderator (12.02.2014 - 05.10.2015)
    iEra Newspaper Team (11.11.2014 - 01.12.2015)
    GraalOnline Ol' West Deputy (15.04.2015 - 20.07.2015)
    Communication Support Team (20.07.2015 - 05.10.2015)
    Gang Admin (05.10.2015 - 24.07.2016)
    LAT Team (24.07.2016 - 04.12.2016)
    Developer (04.12.2016 - 03.01.2017)
    Gani Artist (17.06.2017 - 06.08.2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post
    #blamesam
    #bringbackoldcomplex