View Poll Results: What do you want for underground spar?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes rearrange underground spar

7 53.85%
  • No keep it how it is

6 46.15%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bring back the real underground spar

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    #bringbackoldcomplex
    #blameitallonsam
    History:
    GraalOnline Norwegian Translator (Beginning of 2014)
    Global Forum Moderator (12.02.2014 - 05.10.2015)
    iEra Newspaper Team (11.11.2014 - 01.12.2015)
    GraalOnline Ol' West Deputy (15.04.2015 - 20.07.2015)
    Communication Support Team (20.07.2015 - 05.10.2015)
    Gang Admin (05.10.2015 - 24.07.2016)
    LAT Team (24.07.2016 - 04.12.2016)
    Developer (04.12.2016 - 03.01.2017)
    Gani Artist (17.06.2017 - 06.08.2017)

*blames it all on Sam and gets jailed for harassment*

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Announcements would be nice to advertise the underground spar.
    No, im already spammed with mpx alerts that make me sick. #MakeAnOptionToDisableMpxAlerts ty

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    It was never really populated before and moving it back won't really change that. Underground is my favourite spar arena but since the introduction of the pk/ spar rewards people stopped going there and stayed at complex.

The only people that would use it if it was moved back are new players who just went in there to see what it was, spar a few games and then leave like it used to be.

I tried to cater the underground update to bring more people to it. Since most sparrers are in complex, taking the complex teleported takes you directly into the underground sparring room. And would have to walk all the way through if they wanted to leave which could give incentive to stay. I had originally had the teleported inside the room so people were forced to walk down to the underground spar to use it which would bring more people but another staff moved it back up to the main area.

TLDR changing it back won't repopulate it anymore than a couple of new players. The only way it can be repopulate is if people used it over complex.
    I don't even know why people like complex spars arenas since they're so small, giving limited dodging space and doesn't have the streak which is helpful to people trying to increase their wins

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't make the underground spar have all those extra rooms/ distance to walk for visual reasons, there was purpose behind that decision
    Well ok I see what your saying but what can you do to make it active again? Maybe put some rewards in underground like nicholas suggested or maybe make it more lit up so that it becomes a actually attractive place for people to be there not in just complex

I mean underground is linked to complex I would say that all spar rooms should be active because right now the only room people spar in is spar 3 in complex

Both complex and underground spar should be active they are there for a reason and also you dont want boosters going in these dead rooms and boost spars

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    It's not populated as much as before.
    Ikr the streak room ftw and a lot of competetion

- - - Updated - - -

Underground used to be really active especially after the teleporter was added