Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove the 450 per color present cap please Snk.

Remove the 450 per color present cap please Snk.

Snk stated presents arnt changing but he changed the present cap from 500 last year down 50 to 450 lol(per color). Why is their even a cap? Ol West has no cap(confirmed) and I am willing to bet classic doesnt either.

The present cap should have been told to the community prior to the release of presents to prevent people from buying too many. Why punish the players for supporting the game and ituning for gifts...it makes no sense to me.

Please remove the cap or atleast increase it 1000 per color, Thank you.
    Last edited by xBane; 12-16-2016 at 06:44 PM.

Imagine how long it will take to gift that many presents lmao
    Message me any iEra related questions you may have.
    InGame Name: Bruc^ Dorvay
    Hablo Español
    -2011 Player-

Quote Originally Posted by xBane View Post
    Snk stated presents arnt changing but he changed the present cap from 500 last year down 50 to 450 lol(per color). Why is their even a cap? Ol West has no cap(confirmed) and I am willing to bet classic doesnt either.

The present cap should have been told to the community prior to the release of presents to prevent people from buying too many. Why punish the players for supporting the game and ituning for gifts...it makes no sense to me.

Please remove the cap or atleast increase it 1000 per color, Thank you.
    although it IS your money to waste. really, the point is so you can't just stuff yourself full of gifts. we all know this is what happens with majority of players. Also, 450 per present especially for yourself is MORE than enough. sounds like you need your debit/credit limited this year lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    although it IS your money to waste. really, the point is so you can't just stuff yourself full of gifts. we all know this is what happens with majority of players. Also, 450 per present especially for yourself is MORE than enough. sounds like you need your debit/credit limited this year lmao.
    Actually im exchanging gifts.

Stay out of this topic if your a smartass. Thanks

Actually im exchanging gifts.

Stay out of this topic if your a smartass. Thanks
    *cries uncontrollably*
    I'm sure you are. with yourself. besides exchanging is basically buying them for yourself, it really isn't a different concept. it just looks more legit.

also, since i'm a smartass, it's you're*

*cries uncontrollably*
    I'm sure you are. with yourself. besides exchanging is basically buying them for yourself, it really isn't a different concept. it just looks more legit.

also, since i'm a smartass, it's you're*
    So your attacking the entire community as a whole....its all G4G. Get over it.

Im probobly one of the few that will give away free gifts expecting none in return. 200 500$ gifts given out so far to randoms/friends.

So your attacking the entire community as a whole....its all G4G. Get over it.

Im probobly one of the few that will give away free gifts expecting none in return. 200 500$ given out so far to randoms/friends.
    lol, it's not g4g. people make it g4g cause they want something in return. i think you don't understand what a gift is. you shouldn't expect anything back.

lol, it's not g4g. people make it g4g cause they want something in return. i think you don't understand what a gift is. you shouldn't expect anything back.
    Read my post. I said the community is g4g. Continue to read and youll see i gave out 200 so far with nothing in return. Gtfo out of my topic.

Read my post. I said the community is g4g. Continue to read and youll see i gave out 200 so far with nothing in return. Gtfo out of my topic.
    "its all g4g" you're so angry over nothing. ill buy you some tamp-ons this year. you're bleeding everywhere.

Close thread?
    Message me any iEra related questions you may have.
    InGame Name: Bruc^ Dorvay
    Hablo Español
    -2011 Player-