Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Remove the 450 per color present cap please Snk.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Snk reduced the present limit down to 450 because there was a bug that was causing you to lose presents if you had 500.

It won't be increased and as others have said 450 is more than enough per colour. That fact that people are even reaching/ aiming to reach full present capacity is completely ridiculous to me. Not to mention it's probably a waste of money as you will more than likely just be receiving duplicate items 50% of the time when you've gotten to the point you've opened so many
    A bug is legit reason I appreciate the reply. Would have been nice to know before hand but atleast it was for a honest reason and not a punishment. Thanks Bitz

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by xBane View Post
    No, he should have told us before releasing gifts about the max then it would have been fine. Nowhere does he say their will be a present max. Therefore people who bought more gralats are being ripped off.

- - - Updated - - -

Feel free to leave the thread, bye.
    The fact that we have a limit number of presents to be gifted.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    The fact that we have a limit number of presents to be gifted.
    Ohhhh, my apologies. Yea man i still dont get it. Should be NO cap. Its complete bs imo. But oh well, it is what is is. This will be my last xmas buying gifts.

Ohhhh, my apologies. Yea man i still dont get it. Should be NO cap. Its complete bs imo. But oh well, it is what is is. This will be my last xmas buying gifts.
    Same unless there is Rage blade in xmas gifts...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

hmmm its 450 per present... there are like 6 colours...

Want me to introduce more present colours?

Dino says if u got 450 it resets to 439 ~ not sure

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post

Sadly I believe its too late to add more colors because most of us already have spent all our gralats on the 3 500$ colors. Can you just please increase the cap. Would be much appreciated. Most of us only buy the 500$ colors and like I said and have spent our gralats so adding more colors wont help. May i suggest just removing the cap all together?

Also I know a few people who bought ALL(eg. 1000 Red) one color not thinking lol....so just removing the max would help many of us out alot. Or like I said in a previous post increase it to 1000 would be cool.

Thanks for your reply, any increase in the current max would be MUCH appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Dino says if u got 450 it resets to 439 ~ not sure
    Im at 451
    Last edited by xBane; 12-19-2016 at 02:07 PM.

Will we be able to give out presents on 25th ?

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly I believe its too late to add more colors because most of us already have spent all our gralats on the 3 500$ colors. Can you just please increase the cap. Would be much appreciated. Most of us only buy the 500$ colors and like I said and have spent our gralats so adding more colors wont help. May i suggest just removing the cap all together?

Also I know a few people who bought ALL(eg. 1000 Red) one color not thinking lol....so just removing the max would help many of us out alot. Or like I said in a previous post increase it to 1000 would be cool.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Im at 451
    I think Dino had 450 of every color

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post

Yes! It makes all less active players or New players happy. As they can afford Just that extra expensive present colour. (If you meant another colour cheap er then $500).

But more colours would be nice for variety and Christmas is a colourfull event .

Let Era players decide on this one instead of forumers. Broadcast they should Feedback yes or no for more colours that way New players get a vote on this aswell which is over 70% active around christmas.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Will we be able to give out presents on 25th ?

- - - Updated - - -

I think Dino had 450 of every color
    Yes you can gift on the 25th, presents usually are removed from being able to be purchased on the 26th(present stalls removed). However you can continue to gift / open your remaining presents up to a week (was a week or longer last year).

- - - Updated - - -

Present max has been increased omg!!! Will report back when i find it.

543-551 is the new max, disappointing. But oh well thanks for the slight increase better then nothing I suppose.
    Last edited by xBane; 12-19-2016 at 05:50 PM.