Thread: Freebies

Question Freebies

Hello,

So I have one topic and one question about freebies (Decided to just make one thread on 2 subjects because I know someone was gonna complain about 2 threads.)

1. For Christmas could the freebie items be Christmas related like candy canes for food and a different 'skin' for barrels (maybe a candy cane design around it but includes Green, White, Red and not just Red and White.)

2. How often are freebies supposed to be 'sent out' from admins? Because if I log on I wait 5-10mins and if I don't have it revive and ammo I log off...

#2Lazy2Work

Have a nice day!
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

1. It's a creative idea, but needs loads of work.
    2. sometimes it can be random, like sometimes they give it out to apologize for something. But usually, they give it out after 2-3 hours.

according to prs i asked there is a freebies timer
    nice ideas

Whenever someone pm's me asking for freebies, I will use te command to give it out, but quite often it wont work, as there is a 2 hour timer between each freebie
    Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Whenever someone pm's me asking for freebies, I will use te command to give it out, but quite often it wont work, as there is a 2 hour timer between each freebie
    Oh ok. What about #1
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer