Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Snk jailed scammers?

I'm glad SNK has done this, actually.

Rules may allow it but seriously.
    Ruining Christmas is like having someone else blow candles from your birthday cake.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post

Ruining Christmas is like having someone else blow candles from your birthday cake.
    Maybe I'm feeling unsympathetic today.

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post

im with u

Gl staff with the extra 10k+ reports due to scamming

That's why we should have self opening presents and trade able presents for less scamming...

So it doesn't break any rules, but y'all are ok with it cuz you just don't like it?? Tf? And you wonder why people **** on this game so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Signature View Post
    So it doesn't break any rules, but y'all are ok with it cuz you just don't like it?? Tf? And you wonder why people **** on this game so much.
    Everything done is for the sake of other players

Quote Originally Posted by Cheslock View Post
    Everything done is for the sake of other players
    banning people for breaking non existant rules is not ok. period. idc if you think its good for players. its not. make an official rule that g4g scamming is banned, THEN ban people. dont do it the other way around. Hell, its not even a rule, he just sent out a broadcast. What if someone doesnt see that broadcast and gets jailed?

banning people for breaking non existant rules is not ok. period. idc if you think its good for players. its not. make an official rule that g4g scamming is banned, THEN ban people. dont do it the other way around. Hell, its not even a rule, he just sent out a broadcast. What if someone doesnt see that broadcast and gets jailed?
    Every scam more people quit.
    Do you really think G4G scamming is to good to revice alot of present. And the people you scam have 5 or 13 present?? Is that funny when you see players opening there presents to get guns,melee,ect but they only get food,gralats,bomb.. I agree to snk that eople who scam amd don't have a Christmas spirit then they will be punished.
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Banned
    lol, banning was never the term used to describe punishment.