Thread: Boycott or refunds

Boycott or refunds

Okay (i know this is a stupid question) why was i getting full ecs and 2x peaces for 2x achivements. Well i guess i should be involved in illigal actions aswell

- - - Updated - - -

Squishy I like ur name as much as i like crackwizard. Both living well.

- - - Updated - - -

Id formaly like to request a refund for all the guns i baught on here OR we boycot iera conpletly. Go be friends with fiends somewhere else preferably on uo

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry but i think im right 2 call for refunds or make it a legal case if we can get people to do it. I milked 200000 hours and 600 dollars on the game to be cheated. We need to figure out how to get a refund on this bs.
    Multi-Quote This Message

- - - Updated - - -

2 words. Unrelyable staff

- - - Updated - - -

Im quitting and i want my money back

dont worry you will get out of this phase soon

Because i was cheated on ec. So i get good coffee but yet i get no ec for working for 400 hours. U guys dont even know me i used to be staff. Im not stupid. They taught me about staff like on iera and ill tell you its not about thinking oh they wobt go for it the refunds its yhe fact of who they are and why im asking boycot or refunds. That these guyd are not fit and such. Th th but im telling this ec thing is bs and i want ny moneu back or ill actualy presue a lawsuit. Just like my catscan when i my braib on extacy
    Last edited by Kieran2820; 12-19-2016 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeOne101 View Post
    Because i was cheated on ec. So i get good coffee but yet i get no fkn ec for working for 400 hours. U guys dont even know me i used to be staff. Im not stupid. They taught me about staff like on iera and ill tell you its not about thinking oh they wobt go for it the refunds its yhe fact of who they are and why im asking boycot or refunds. That these guyd are not fit and such. Th th but im telling this ec thing is bs and i want ny moneu back or ill actualy presue a lawsuit. Just like my catscan when i fked my braib on extacy
    damn u so mad yo english aint making sense

All those on that guys side how abkut we hace a fist fight for my items then or a stab fight or something

- - - Updated - - -

Im not angry i wanna boycoy ur little deamon friends from playing games and rapeing ny soul or my x gardain angels.
    But staff al like we dobt kiss

- - - Updated - - -

Lmfao like give us our "ec"

What is this guy even saying?
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Hey im all about a gang jumping me black and whites. Just i dont see that as much of a feat. But you can

- - - Updated - - -

Im saying ahem : **** UR DEAMON GAME

- - - Updated - - -

99% of people got horns on thst game i wanna boycot the **** out of thisbgame maybe somedaub1000 years from now youll see why i was the obly one to actually stick to his guns on this one

- - - Updated - - -

Its all over my facebook cause they make examples out of me. Get it?

- - - Updated - - -

And we love the deamons on iera. Then howbabout give me my fkn mnoey back becaus im notbsafe onbthat gsme

No need for another thread.
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.