Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are traps unfair?

Are traps unfair?

So I got on graal and went into lethal to get some kills and Gaza had the base because nbk couldn't scrounge up enough pros to take the base. I figured it wouldn't be a big deal until I got near the flag, they had traps every where and you were forced to walk on them causing you the be temporarily stunned and in that time it's enough to get you kill or bring you down below half health. I'm not necessarily complaining, I'm simply asking if anyone thinks it in a way unfair. Also in this picture there weren't many traps because everyone ran over them by the time I got back up there. http://imgur.com/yQzvMIj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    No they aren't cheap. That's what traps are for. I rarely see traps anyways.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    No they aren't cheap. That's what traps are for. I rarely see traps anyways.
    I wish there were more traps.. People don't use them because most traps don't have a special effect in them.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I'd say they are fair. Let us be honest, if you guys were holding the base and someone placed traps all around the flag, you'd be laughing.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Banned
    At least there's a gang responsible enough to apply traps to their underlings.

Traps are fair, nothing else to discuss
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

hwaryun
    They take time to put down :/

After you brute force them a couple of times, they would be too overrun to try and effectively place them anyways.

Besides, things like p4 and placeable explosives explode after a certain amount of time.

Traps are a device or enclosure designed to catch and retain animals (us because we savage), typically by allowing entry but not exit or by catching hold of a part of the body. If they walk into it its at their own risk.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

For the price of 100$ each trap I think its fair game, They pay for an advantage.
    Do or do not; there is no try

that is the life of a baser