Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unable to recieve emails from graalonline in general

Unable to recieve emails from graalonline in general

Yes this is the same person who made a pretty much similar post about an issue about 16 hours ago anyways allow me to explain. After running extensive amounts of research and tests on my yahoo account (about 6 hours of time) nothing has brought me closer to being able to receive identify messages from Graal. So I took to toonslab support to submit a ticket and see if they would be able to determine what issues are going on. Yet when the email verification to submit a ticket was sent. My email received nothing at all. Yes I do receive emails from other websites and yes I also can send emails too but I feel as if something is wrong with me being unable to receive anything from Graal Online in general. I have talked to Kareem (player relations) about this issue and he has informed me his let higher authority staff know about my problem. I might sound impatient for a response from one of these higher up staff but in the past when I have had issues I am never messaged about it and my issues have just been thrown away and not explained any further to me. If any admin could help me out in this situation or if anyone else has had this issue please help to fix it as I do fear I will eventually not have access to my Graal Era account.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump. Really need this issue fixed.

Try using a PC but I don't think that will fix the issue as its happening to many people. I wish you the best of luck on getting a responce seems to me the way issues get handled is to find the easy answer even if it dont resolve the issue and close the report without saying anything to anyone outside of staff.

Talked to casper about it and his told me his doing all he can and to try contact grail email and snk himself but still waiting for a response.

Reinstall the app
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Reinstall the app
    Already have. Didn't change the result unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Distant View Post
    Already have. Didn't change the result unfortunately.
    Sorry to hear, don't know how I can help.

Good luck
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Sorry to hear, don't know how I can help.

Good luck
    Thanks man. Not gonna stop posting and sending help requests until its resolved. hopefully its fixed by xmas :c

Newcomer
    Have you found a solution to this problem? I haven't been online for around 4 years or so, and I want to log in again to see whats up. However, I am having the same problem as you have.

Did the emails go to your junk folder?
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Did the emails go to your junk folder?
    In case you asked that to me, no. I am not receiving any mails at all, I've checked every single folder.
    The funny thing is, I tried it with an other email account, and it worked. But for some reason I can't get it to work for the old account which is connected with my other mail.

I have also tried multiple mail troubleshooting things, but it is a pretty fresh mail account with no changes to it's settings at all. I am pretty sure this issue is era related and not caused by my email provider or something. I have been trying to log in for a few consecutive days, with no result unfortunately.
    Last edited by Drisos; 01-21-2017 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Extra info regarding the problem