Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Presents - Gun and Melees!

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Gun suggestion: Spectre as it has a slight popularity; but it's low damage and extreme speed will be intriguing to see players use. I've seen it in gang spar and it's really good. Melee suggestion: A Christmas themed Katana, maybe make such Katana extremely fast and give it a unique design; as well maybe something to put such Katana in to put it on your back (like a Santa bag).

Gun Selection: AK-47
    Melee Selection: Monkey Wrench

gold m107
    heeling staff that looks like the ec ones

Winter Staff,

why would you pick butterfly knife? knowing its not going to be tradeable, also keep in mind that it has the exact same stats as the hunter knife / kiwi knife. The Winter Staff firstly heals you; making it a lot more useful because i'm sure a lot of people have a high damage knife already but most dont have a healing item, therefor making it useful. Also the fact that its Xmas related less it in theme and is in with a good shout, oh well the idiotic voice of the uninformed users speak louder than the words of a knowledgeable user.

Banned
    gun: uzi
    melee: classic sword

Gun Selection: Idc
    Melee Selection: Winter staff

Here are the current stats that have been selected
    stats-g.PNG
    stats-m.PNG

I removed the ones which aren't big hitters that scored less than 2/3

I'm suggesting you,guys,to vote for Gm4 since it's better than BAR cause it's more versatile and more all-around type of a gun.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Don't add the butterfly knife.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Gun: I really don't care
    Melee: Butterfly knife