Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Presents - Gun and Melees!

Gun: G18 Akimbos
    Melee: Winter Staff
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Gun: Shipka
    Melee: Winter Staff

Just incase you dont know if u want butterfly knife you will get a version that you cannot get the skins and cant trade it will be a special christmas edition. If you like it cus of its actions then vote for it

Winter egyptian staff

Shipka

If the butterfly knife isn't tradable then I want something like rage blade lol

People who vote for metal storm should probably change to Gm4 since it's all about Gm4 VS BAR right now so do it while you still can.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Just saying, the melee will most likely be trade locked.
    So switch to Rage Blade/Brella while you can.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Gun: Spectre
    Melee: Brella

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    People who vote for metal storm should probably change to Gm4 since it's all about Gm4 VS BAR right now so do it while you still can.
    Haven't seen that many people with GM4 but I'd like it ONLY because I have bar.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    If the butterfly knife isn't tradable then I want something like rage blade lol
    It won't be

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    It won't be
    Can snk repost this thread ?? Everyone voted for butterfly knife thinking it would be tradable and as cool as the original one
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    I don't really think that's completely true. Players control what we've set. Staff definitely have control over trading as say there's an expensive item all we have to do is release more and then that price will decline. How many are added in the first place also define the price.

If butterfly knife wins it probably won't be given the trick hotkey since the animation doesn't effect the weapons stats but since the normal butterfly knife has skins, a winter themed one would be too similar to it that it would probably take the novelty away from
    The knife and reduce its price if it was exact. It's still have the flips/ sheathe just not the trick which is basically just all of those combined into one animation.

To reiterate once again, butterfly knife is basically a fancy hunter knife/ katana- it doesn't have stacked damage and it doesn't kill faster than the other melees (all melees except the slow two handed ones are the same stats).