Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Presents - Gun and Melees discussion

no? this is the discussion thread.

How about (since its the anniversary of mobile era) -december-
    there can be a special item (only 10 will be given)

which could be the OG m4?
    Last edited by Biblical; 12-21-2016 at 12:25 PM.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

In honest opinion, I don't think a winter themed butterfly knife would look good. We should have something iconic in Era, something loved, which is why I switched my vote to Winter Umbrella.

I have an idea to resolve this. Maybe if someone could actually make the Butterfly knife in a winter theme, we could vote on the aesthetic appeals, because everyone is obviously voting for butterfly knife as it's an ultra in the trade system.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    In honest opinion, I don't think a winter themed butterfly knife would look good. We should have something iconic in Era, something loved, which is why I switched my vote to Winter Umbrella.

I have an idea to resolve this. Maybe if someone could actually make the Butterfly knife in a winter theme, we could vote on the aesthetic appeals, because everyone is obviously voting for butterfly knife as it's an ultra in the trade system.
    Honestly, a winter umbrella would be super dope. You should look into this! BUT, a winter butterfly knife... that would be insanely awesome lols

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post

Yes. I think the underlying principle for those who are asking for a butterfly knife is (as you mentioned) looking to trade it for a profit in the trade system.

snk, you mentioned that you wanted something that would be cherished as an item, NOT an item that would be given away for quick gralats.

IF it ends up that people want butterfly knife that badly, the only course of action that you could take would make it non tradeable, which I suppose people can get around by trading accounts, even though that's stupid.

Also, keep in mind that if these "ultra rare" items are being spread evenly across time zones, you might not even get one regardless of whether or not you buy max amounts of presents and this issue might end up not even affecting you.

guys please choose between rage blade or winter staff

Rodeo
    A rescinded rage blade, make it rare so it's still good and not for novelty
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Why are there alot of requests for the Butterfly knife to be in presents?

Have something more rare, like a Christmas skinned Egyptian staff.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

I agree with Gold Candy Bazooka.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Why are there alot of requests for the Butterfly knife to be in presents?

Have something more rare, like a Christmas skinned Egyptian staff.
    maybe, beacuse of the skins??
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.iKyle View Post
    I agree with Gold Candy Bazooka.

- - - Updated - - -

maybe, beacuse of the skins??
    No probably for the profit at trade.