Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Private Speedys pizza>Private digging?

veteran pizza place is already cramped soo....

I still feel like 30k is still a bit low :s but I like this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Sof View Post
    veteran pizza place is already cramped soo....

I still feel like 30k is still a bit low :s but I like this idea.
    Well there's a ton of rooms in the veterans pizza place if your in the really high rooms there probably not crowded

Is 50k low?

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy_xoxo View Post
    Well there's a ton of rooms in the veterans pizza place if your in the really high rooms there probably not crowded

Is 50k low?
    ALL of the rooms are already crowed rip.

I think thats good

This has been brought up many times and the vast majority of players and staff have agreed but its still not released. Should be the same for mining also. Open the mine behind facebook for level 50+ miners. And make a huge beach with a ton of flats for the veteran diggers (50k-75k shells). But im afraid to say it most likely wont hapoen cuz we all know the only thing that players do in this game is pk and spar (being sarcastic).

Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    This has been brought up many times and the vast majority of players and staff have agreed but its still not released. Should be the same for mining also. Open the mine behind facebook for level 50+ miners. And make a huge beach with a ton of flats for the veteran diggers (50k-75k shells). But im afraid to say it most likely wont hapoen cuz we all know the only thing that players do in this game is pk and spar (being sarcastic).
    There is a huge mine in south ridge but most people don't even step out of start to see that there's jobs to do but instead they use itunes or there mum's credit card

Also if they would remove the useless giant pool and put all sand with some walls to dig then everyone would be happy

Also I don't pk and I hate spar/multiplex

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Lol well I don't even dig and I have 3k already so that's too little. I'd say 10k-15k
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Lol well I don't even dig and I have 3k already so that's too little. I'd say 10k-15k
    We decided 50k is reasonable!