Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Jail improvements

Jail improvements

Hi, I have a suggestion to jail maybe allow feedback if there are problems with it or update the jail system to know when people have done the hours, I had a lot of problems and did the jail time and I keep getting auto jailed.

hwaryun
    Pretty sure it's just called a ticket....

On a side note, if you were jailed, chances are that you did something wrong.

Hello

If you are experiencing that problem submit a ticket here-> http://support.toonslab.com/
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

NO DUHHHH ._. Bro I have 5k hours on era plus the word jail says it all and it explains why -.-
    Thyme -.-
    - - - Updated - - -

I did submit ticket what do i do after do they email me cause i did this twice and no response Thanks nicholas

Im also experiencing a problem and so far I havent got any help and yes I sublitted a ticket horus ago. I was jailed 2 weeks ago on iphone 5s , served my time, and since then ive been unjailed. Today i logged on era on my ipod5 and for some reason it rejailed me for the same reason and the same auto release (jailed for 50 hours btw) I don't understand why I should have to serve time again if Ive already been unjailed 2 weeks ago, so yeah Jail needs improvement

Quote Originally Posted by shliki View Post
    NO DUHHHH ._. Bro I have 5k hours on era plus the word jail says it all and it explains why -.-
    Thyme -.-
    - - - Updated - - -

I did submit ticket what do i do after do they email me cause i did this twice and no response Thanks nicholas
    You will have to wait for a response, sorry if it takes to long but the person in-charge of tickets might have a lot to deal with meaning other people send tickets as well.(I believe Ace is the one handling TICKETS)

If you get no response for a while pm SNK or Ace when they are on. You could also bring it to their attention by PMing them on forums or sending them both a vistor message about it.

Sorry if this doesn't work...

Merry Christmas

THANKS, THE WORST PART IS NO ONE IS HELPING :c

Ace is on right now, you could try an get his attention.

i have been in jail the past 3 weeks and no one has helped or tried to help besides jctp

They never help us bro smh people with jail problems always get overlooked