Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cheat engine?

Cheat engine?

The title explains it, Does anyone know what is Cheat Engine??? I got jailed for it apparently and snk mentioned it in one of my posts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Modifies the video game(s).
    Its in a way a mod tool...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Modifies the video game(s).
    Its in a way a mod tool...
    Oh ok, thanks. But does it even exist on mobile devices?

Search up cheat engine on google. It shows its compatible to iOS and Android and many others. For download I mean...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Search up cheat engine on google. It shows its compatible to iOS and Android and many others. For download I mean...
    K thanks again, weird how i got jailed.

Yep seen your thread about it. I'm currently jailed for the same reason I think the ce at the end of the jail reason stands for cheat engine. Just wondering do you have it installed? Closest thing I have is game guardian and just wondering if they are breaking google playstore terms of use by looking at system programs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    Yep seen your thread about it. I'm currently jailed for the same reason I think the ce at the end of the jail reason stands for cheat engine. Just wondering do you have it installed? Closest thing I have is game guardian and just wondering if they are breaking google playstore terms of use by looking at system programs.
    Oh ok that explains the CE, but no i dont have it installed, i still dont know what it is or what it is used for.

Jail system is so broken my jail screen has chaned graal IDs 3 times and different dates. Ive checked my router history and no one is connecting to it that dont have permission and the only 2 devices that has graal have been jailed to the 28th. I can only imagine how many players this is effecting since only a very small percentage use erago yet theres so much talk about how its broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    Jail system is so broken my jail screen has chaned graal IDs 3 times and different dates. Ive checked my router history and no one is connecting to it that dont have permission and the only 2 devices that has graal have been jailed to the 28th. I can only imagine how many players this is effecting since only a very small percentage use erago yet theres so much talk about how its broken.
    Im jailed during my bday (today) and for christmas, i saved up so much for the holiday shop and Toonslab showed me the middle finger and threw me an extra 300 hours in jail.

Cheat Engine is a video game advancement tool.

However, i think in your case, GameGuardian is more suitable