Thread: I have a few questions..

I have a few questions..

I have a few questions perhaps you guys could try to answer them?
    1. Is the knock back on chem necessary I mean it's already op so why make it where you have a chance of being ever further away ;-;
    2. What perks does flamethrower have in basing? I want to make a new account get bar p2ks ect and save my ec for flame or gas launcher I'll be basing mostly so I wanna know the perks of using flame in bases.
    3. How often are events hosted?
    4. When I made my Apple ID I didn't put any payment method and I recently got a $5 iTunes card and put it on my account but it said I needed to use a credit card for some reason does anyone else have this problem or know anyway around it?
    5. In the daily and weekly kills the very last person has less daily/weekly kills than me yet they are up on the board instead of me or anyone else with more kills so why is he up on the board is that a glitch?
    That's all the questions I have hopefully you guys could answer them for me <3

Also guys and girl please have a Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. What perks does flamethrower have in basing? I want to make a new account get bar p2ks ect and save my ec for flame or gas launcher I'll be basing mostly so I wanna know the perks of using flame in bases?

The Flame Thrower has a clip size of 30 and deals two damage. The fire speed and burn effect make up for the low damage.
    The Flame Thrower costs 100 Event Coins and can be found at the Events House. It can also be upgraded at the Events House shop.

Item Damage: 4.
    Item Effects: burn , stacked .

Everyday

4. When I made my Apple ID I didn't put any payment method and I recently got a $5 iTunes card and put it on my account but it said I needed to use a credit card for some reason does anyone else have this problem or know anyway around it?

Not without creating a new Apple ID that doesn't require a credit card.

There is a very specific way that you have to create an Apple ID if you do not want to use a credit card. Unfortunately, Apple does not make this very clear at all to new iOS device or iTunes users. Obviously, they would like for you to purchase content rather than simply download free content, so you sort have to search for the information that you need to make all of his happen. Here is a Link that might help you better understand

- - - Updated - - -

2. What perks does flamethrower have in basing? I want to make a new account get bar p2ks ect and save my ec for flame or gas launcher I'll be basing mostly so I wanna know the perks of using flame in bases?

The Flame Thrower has a clip size of 30 and deals two damage. The fire speed and burn effect make up for the low damage.
    The Flame Thrower costs 100 Event Coins and can be found at the Events House. It can also be upgraded at the Events House shop.

Item Damage: 4.
    Item Effects: burn , stacked .

Everyday

Not without creating a new Apple ID that doesn't require a credit card.

There is a very specific way that you have to create an Apple ID if you do not want to use a credit card. Unfortunately, Apple does not make this very clear at all to new iOS device or iTunes users. Obviously, they would like for you to purchase content rather than simply download free content, so you sort have to search for the information that you need to make all of his happen. Here is a Link that might help you better understand

5. In the daily and weekly kills the very last person has less daily/weekly kills than me yet they are up on the board instead of me or anyone else with more kills so why is he up on the board is that a glitch?

Not a glitch but more of a delay, players always pass each other in kills so it would have to constantly update it, which may cause other problems. It probably updates Daily, or Weekly.

Im not answering question 1

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Chem has knockback?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Chem has knockback?
    Probably not, never seen a knockback effect for as long as I could remember.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Probably not, never seen a knockback effect for as long as I could remember.
    Star there arr multiple people with Jail issues resetting. Since you're staff cant you do something about this?