Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fr3i2's Graphics

Fr3i2's Graphics

Hoi I'm temmie, not really mine I just took a template from someone else and made major adjustments and they should not look the same at all

Gimme feedback?

It's a edit from WreX (forgot to mention)

(Ps: Shading won't show up)

Last edited by Frie; 12-22-2016 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Added details
    Sent by TapTalk using my FriePhone

its my melee u cant do that u got to make it from scratch also if u edit say who u edit from also its rly bad melee that i made

Lol wrex! Your bad melee got edited nice. Not it looks 2 times worst that before!
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

also shading wont show up cuz u didnt use good colors use brighter for the light or darker for the dark parts but not on this one start one from scratch there is no templates for melees

Actually there are templates. Snk uploaded them on forums somewhere.
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

no melees are sprites maybe he send example but u cant use other melees also it doesnt matter where u put ur 45 dagrees frames or whatever cuz its getting gani its just ez to see it in circle then u know how the swing gonna be like

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    no melees are sprites maybe he send example but u cant use other melees also it doesnt matter where u put ur 45 dagrees frames or whatever cuz its getting gani its just ez to see it in circle then u know how the swing gonna be like
    Gave you credit (I'm bad at doing anything so I usually take a template from someone else and try somewhat recreating it) but yeah giving you credits sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edits never gonna be in game or anything if that what u try to do u if u want to be good u got to try dont afraid to try to make something from scratch nothing bad can happan

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    edits never gonna be in game or anything if that what u try to do u if u want to be good u got to try dont afraid to try to make something from scratch nothing bad can happan
    Don't want it ig I'm just trying new stuff

Ok so I'm starting to make this melee still need to shade it (no edit) from scratch