Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How long do i have to wait for a response?

Right? Bitzsam, Dan , Snk, Anero. Hardworking in game and irl. I cant even say anything about the PRs way too much corruption there.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyyB View Post
    Right? Bitzsam, Dan , Snk, Anero. Hardworking in game and irl. I cant even say anything about the PRs way too much corruption there.
    The only admins i appreciate are Snk, Bitzsam and Bulletzone, they're modest, not power-abusers and just want best for us and for the games, that is why graal is still hanging on the edge of the cliff. I dont want to play a game where someone who is 12 years old has a higher rank in the game and can control what happens to me, its the fact that when u put a kid in control of something, he can't resist but have fun.
    There are bugs in every game in the world, thats why they get fixed in about 3 days, the jail reseting time thing? Its the reason why so many people cant play the game, if this many complaints reached another company, they would do their upmost to fix the issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hamodylatarikh View Post
    The only admins i appreciate are Snk, Bitzsam and Bulletzone, they're modest, not power-abusers and just want best for us and for the games, that is why graal is still hanging on the edge of the cliff. I dont want to play a game where someone who is 12 years old has a higher rank in the game and can control what happens to me, its the fact that when u put a kid in control of something, he can't resist but have fun.
    There are bugs in every game in the world, thats why they get fixed in about 3 days, the jail reseting time thing? Its the reason why so many people cant play the game, if this many complaints reached another company, they would do their upmost to fix the issue.

Real sh** man. The players of iEra are taken advantage of big time the amount of itunes that goes in and the effort that comes out is a joke. Staff members should all be adults so it's definitely someone whos mature that has that kind of power. But yeah I've never played any other game that allows players to eat bullets. It just doesnt happen in any other shooter. It just makes me want to sign up as dev and fix a lot of the bugs myself. But the amount of coding to relearn for this games scripting is honestly not worth the effort.

Its a great game but I just hope more staff member step up to the plate that the community desperately needs. People like Ace take advantage of their position and do just enough work to get by. Then you got people like Dan who has a hard *** life atm and he does more work than 90% of the staff. He simply works and gives results.

Real sh** man. The players of iEra are taken advantage of big time the amount of itunes that goes in and the effort that comes out is a joke. Staff members should all be adults so it's definitely someone whos mature that has that kind of power. But yeah I've never played any other game that allows players to eat bullets. It just doesnt happen in any other shooter. It just makes me want to sign up as dev and fix a lot of the bugs myself. But the amount of coding to relearn for this games scripting is honestly not worth the effort.

Its a great game but I just hope more staff member step up to the plate that the community desperately needs. People like Ace take advantage of their position and do just enough work to get by. Then you got people like Dan who has a hard *** life atm and he does more work than 90% of the staff. He simply works and gives results.
    Well said. *claps* 3 words from me: Effort, Teamwork, Time.
    Effort: Work harder, not only 3 people can do the job themselves.
    Teamwork: 12 year olds aren't mature enough, hire people who look forward to bringing the best.
    Time: Dont slack, each and every complaint or issue should be considered in less than 24 hours.

Banned
    Exactly, well said. Unixmad is probably the worst business man dude doesnt know how to invest in his company. Dudes straight up an idiot. Snk does more for the servers than probably anyone. Though at least hes getting paid.
    Well not only you that hates him. Some admins do too. Hes a bad dude. Check out graal wiki

Quote Originally Posted by hamodylatarikh View Post
    Well said. *claps* 3 words from me: Effort, Teamwork, Time.
    Effort: Work harder, not only 3 people can do the job themselves.
    Teamwork: 12 year olds aren't mature enough, hire people who look forward to bringing the best.
    Time: Dont slack, each and every complaint or issue should be considered in less than 24 hours.

Hopefully some staff will read this and step up to the responsibilities their job entitles. But until then we get to wait in jail.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    Well not only you that hates him. Some admins do too. Hes a bad dude. Check out graal wiki
    Dudes a fraud lol, he stole the idea from one of my favorite childhood games, heck I doubt he came up with era or zones theme. Anyhow graal bomber aka stefan left the team and it was a sad day because he use to actually come on and help players dude transfered money from my zone account to my era account. There will be no dude like Stefan Knorr dudes a legend in my book.

Banned
    Hopefully some staff will read this and step up to the responsibilities their job entitles. But until then we get to wait in jail.

- - - Updated - - -

Dudes a fraud lol, he stole the idea from one of my favorite childhood games, heck I doubt he came up with era or zones theme. Anyhow graal bomber aka stefan left the team and it was a sad day because he use to actually come on and help players dude transfered money from my zone account to my era account. There will be no dude like Stefan Knorr dudes a legend in my book.
    What happend to knorr

As long as it takes.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    As long as it takes.
    In other words: Never. Unless u bribe them.

What really ticks me off is that Ace was on reading the thread we were all posting on and I pmed him and also left him a visitor message. It just inappropriate to treat members of the community like that.