Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Will this get fixed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyyB View Post
    Yeah it's pretty annoying no one has taken 5 minutes to unjail us all, Im still trying to get presents from friends and its such a huge disadvantage. A couple days wasted on a timer that should have been handled 2 days ago.
    They're probably trying to make sure only some people get unjailed but until now they aren't event replying to anyone's tickets, i would be fine if they just unjail us all and let us out, even just for one day which would be christmas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wait for ur time even if you say u "didnt hack" u maybe got ip jailed stop spamming threads just sumbit a ticket if you think your innocent
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

You really don't understand the problem, we've sent tickets. One of the people dealing with this issue has been jailed 3 weeks please do not shut someone down when you aren't even experiencing the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    Wait for ur time even if you say u "didnt hack" u maybe got ip jailed stop spamming threads just sumbit a ticket if you think your innocent
    1- this isn't a 5 hour jail I wouldn't mind if it was 2 days jail, this is a 600 hour jail.
    2- I've submitted a ticket 3-4 days ago, no reply from Anero or from the toonslab support.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We've all sent tickets and Ace was looking at our threads and as have multiple PRs. Still nothing done so we have to wait for snk to wear the big boy pants once again.