Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Present Trading PSA: Why the client always go first

Present Trading PSA: Why the client always go first

After trying to trade people, I decided that this was a pretty good experiment.

I bought 21 turquoise gifts. One of them is still in my inventory at the moment. Another was donated to someone at start So that's 19. seems like a good bounty? Nope. I went first every single time. guess what happened then? Only four trades were legitimate. Thats right, 15 out of 19 turquoise was scammed by at least 5 people.

I'm not too mad. After all, it's Christmas, and it's only a few pixels in an insignifigant part of my life anyways. The gist of it is this: your client should always, no matter the circumstances, go first.

You can call this a rant if you want, but I'm keeping it as a public service announcement.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Yeah. Unfortunately it's true. Most of the people who are shouting g4g are just scammers. I sent you my last red gift in game
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Just trade with a friend. Most people are selfish you shouldn't really expect to get gifted back if you go up to someone advertising it.

If you really want a gift you're better off just asking a staff to do it with you on their ios since they won't scam you and most of them want to get presents aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Just trade with a friend. Most people are selfish you shouldn't really expect to get gifted back if you go up to someone advertising it.

If you really want a gift you're better off just asking a staff to do it with you on their ios since they won't scam you and most of them want to get presents aswell.
    Or in a case like mine talk to a staff member who is likely to feel generous and give you a gift without even being asked

Thanks, by the way xD ^~^

Quote Originally Posted by MrEpicGen View Post
    After trying to trade people, I decided that this was a pretty good experiment.

I bought 21 turquoise gifts. One of them is still in my inventory at the moment. Another was donated to someone at start So that's 19. seems like a good bounty? Nope. I went first every single time. guess what happened then? Only four trades were legitimate. Thats right, 15 out of 19 turquoise was scammed by at least 5 people.

I'm not too mad. After all, it's Christmas, and it's only a few pixels in an insignifigant part of my life anyways. The gist of it is this: your client should always, no matter the circumstances, go first.

You can call this a rant if you want, but I'm keeping it as a public service announcement.
    Yes it happens. But for those people that it was legitimate, why didn't you trade with them all of your other presents since you know they aren't "Scammers".

Unless your just trying to give a present out to everyone which is thoughtful of you

If you wanna trade A gift here is my IGN: N!chola$. Gang: TerrorDome
    Description of what I look like (so you don't get mixed up) is, Black body, black hair and 200k hat.

Also the period is in my name.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

It's sad how people scam over a present. It really is.
    yo

Tell snk to jail them. Last time i saw him hes name was "Snake" and he actually helped me out when i was scammed! He was on his iOS account

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    It's sad how people scam over a present. It really is.
    I know right, haven't got scammed once though
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Yea if i see a pr on their player acc i ask them if they wanna g4g

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

If you're gonna g4g then you should record and send in the scammers to a staff member if snk is truly against scammers he will get them to take action.
    sure thing buddo