Thread: raw emotions - not poetry

raw emotions - not poetry

hello,
    If you haven't noticed, most of what I've written is sad lol. I'm going to use era-go as a way to express my emotions about my brother and how it has impacted me because irl I can't really show that as much (my dad doesn't want me crying about it because my brothers "soul " wont be at rest, so im forced to hold it all in or cry in my room).
    sorry I am not that good with grammar.
    anyways, I was at a meeting when I found out that he had died and after 15ish mins of going ballistic , I knew I had to write my reaction down.
    I have only shown one person this irl, so the rest I leave to you.
    xoxo-

About 15 minutes ago, I lost my brother.
    Lost? Where did he go? You may ask.
    The sad thing is, no one will ever find him.
    Was it bloody? Was it a stab wound?
    Was it a gun shot? Was it suicide?
    I don’t know , really.
    He promised to take me to the bay again, just him and I and his daughter.
    Or just him and me.
    Remember pops? The guy we scammed to sell you a wallet for a bit of money. You tried to teach me how to hustle .
    Or the time we went on the ferris wheel together. You told me not to lose that photo, I hope I find it.
    No. you cant be gone. No. you had a f#cking daughter. I had all those envelopes I wanted to show you.
    I know it couldn’t have been suicide, youre the one who asked me why the f#ck I had depression .

So you mustve been murdered.
    Im pissed off at the ****er who stole my phone. I had pictures of us on there, recent ones.
    Im shaking. My legs are shaking. I want to kill myself. I wish I would have called you. I want to die I want to die. Im sorry. Im really sorry.

If you give me the phone number of your phone, then i can probably find it.

- - - Updated - - -

And Im sorry for your loss

Sorry if your loss, things happen for reasons in life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent by TapTalk using my FriePhone