Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Golden Akm Can put On Back

Quote Originally Posted by yaboilexon View Post
    Yes because i do

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I said NO
    ~ if the original AKM has that feature I don't c y there isn't in the golden AKM

Because its special

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Delt Graphics Team

I don't have it, but I think it should be worn on the back.

Let's wait Sam to decide
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

It's not exactly special when 1400 people have it. If anything the original AKM is more special as the number of people who own it is less than a quarter of those who own the Gold AKM.

Gold deagle wasn't given any additional benefits, and the AKM has already been released

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    It's not exactly special when 1400 people have it. If anything the original AKM is more special as the number of people who own it is less than a quarter of those who own the Gold AKM.

Gold deagle wasn't given any additional benefits, and the AKM has already been released
    When 1400 people have it and u don't

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Get me an xmas brella and i'll give you gold akm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    I feel the pain..
    Out of 100 presents, Kyle and I get no golden ak.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

There's a chance I might even nerf the gold akm since it wasn't meant to be so common. I mean from the numbers it's almost as high/ if not higher than the gold deagles, and I specifically didn't want that since it's a 55k gun and because I was pretty reluctant about the gold gun in the first place I feel adding gold guns for presents devalues the reward of the gold pk skins.

The percentage on it was 2% drop chance so I don't really know how people were opening it on their first/ 5th presents. I thought it was going to be in the $500 gifts as well not realising its in the $300.
    Since it was in the $300 you could buy 100 presents and basically guarantee you the item (unless you're mrgasdosh) and get a 55k gun for 30k.

I'd probably nerf it by reducing the damage by 1, maybe something else minor. That way the gun will still be pretty strong (for an effectively free weapon for most people) and hopefully fix some of those issues.

Like I said 1400+ people own the Gold AKM and probably less than 200, i'd even say 100 own the actual store AKM. So that's kind of a problem.
    (When I checked the server stats of how many people owned certain guns that were online, I had 800~ something with the Gold AKM and literally 5 with the normal AKM.

(And no this won't apply to the store AKM, that will remain the same)

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    There's a chance I might even nerf the gold akm since it wasn't meant to be so common. I mean from the numbers it's almost as high/ if not higher than the gold deagles, and I specifically didn't want that since it's a 55k gun and because I was pretty reluctant about the gold gun in the first place I feel adding gold guns for presents devalues the reward of the gold pk skins.

The percentage on it was 2% drop chance so I don't really know how people were opening it on their first/ 5th presents. I thought it was going to be in the $500 gifts as well not realising its in the $300.
    Since it was in the $300 you could buy 100 presents and basically guarantee you the item (unless you're mrgasdosh) and get a 55k gun for 30k.

I'd probably nerf it by reducing the damage by 1, maybe something else minor. That way the gun will still be pretty strong (for an effectively free weapon for most people) and hopefully fix some of those issues.

Like I said 1400+ people own the Gold AKM and probably less than 200, i'd even say 100 own the actual store AKM. So that's kind of a problem.
    (When I checked the server stats of how many people owned certain guns that were online, I had 800~ something with the Gold AKM and literally 5 with the normal AKM.

(And no this won't apply to the store AKM, that will remain the same)
    Damn, idk I think that the damage should stay the same. Granted I own it, but I also have the mini and bar golden skins. I don't think it takes anything away from them. Idk, do what you want. I feel like it's fine though. Let the people who are poor/new have their fun with a good gun
    BTW, if you are expecting people to not have it guaranteed with 100 gifts, you are going to have to make the percentage lower than 1%
    That's just some simple mathematical error, it's np. These days in era, probably 1,000 people buy over 200 gifts.
    Last edited by Dolloway; 12-30-2016 at 02:57 AM.