Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Upload deleted for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    its very obvious the golden part is a hat on a head, you probably knew, and im sure youve read the rules when you uploaded for the firdt time.
    considering i have a doll of a pr wearing that head it seemed legal

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    probably me & staff heads come under different expectations

in the past it was a 50/100% refund, file deletion without even a 50% refund is unusual.

nevertheless, its up to the uploader to ensure there could be nothing wrong with the file.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperAero View Post
    probably me & staff heads come under different expectations

in the past it was a 50/100% refund, file deletion without even a 50% refund is unusual.

nevertheless, its up to the uploader to ensure there could be nothing wrong with the file.
    Isnt it the prs job to double check if the custom is ok and allow it to be worn on era

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    more reason to refund it
    because its a pr head

more reason to refund it
    because its a pr head
    A retired admins can upload there heads.. Also i don't see any current PR with the same head...
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

more reason to refund it
    because its a pr head
    Staff only can have one head they own and canmot be uploaded by anyone else

Staff has been fired

They were fired for things not related to customs

This is actually quite funny.

Look, you have to realize staff aren't omnipotent, they cannot see all, do all and make everything perfect. But they can do whatever is in their power to maintain a good environment for iEra, and for unpaid volunteers to do so already shows that level of commitment. It seems a majority of the iEra community now merely view PRs as tools for hosting events, giving freebies and maybe the occasional sneak peek. Whatever players are unable to accomplish they seem to blame it all on staff members, whether it be not hosting an event they like, so on and so forth.

By your line of reasoning, if someone's valuables were stolen and police were unable to catch the thief, all the blame should be on police rather than the thief? Ridiculous.

So perhaps next time instead of messing up and whining here when your upload is refunded, you should peel your eyes and observe the rules (Yes, that means, with all its shock and horror, you might actually have to be humble and ask someone! Not too much to ask, is it?) before you go about blaming the next convenient person.

I am not, of course, saying that all blame is on yourself, the effort goes both ways, to ensure a minimal amount of illegal uploads are allowed. Just my opinion, I think you should quit whining, this isn't Burger King, you can't always have it your way
    Xanthos_101
    Player Relations

Got a question? Feel free to shoot me a PM in game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
    This is actually quite funny.

Look, you have to realize staff aren't omnipotent, they cannot see all, do all and make everything perfect. But they can do whatever is in their power to maintain a good environment for iEra, and for unpaid volunteers to do so already shows that level of commitment. It seems a majority of the iEra community now merely view PRs as tools for hosting events, giving freebies and maybe the occasional sneak peek. Whatever players are unable to accomplish they seem to blame it all on staff members, whether it be not hosting an event they like, so on and so forth.

By your line of reasoning, if someone's valuables were stolen and police were unable to catch the thief, all the blame should be on police rather than the thief? Ridiculous.

So perhaps next time instead of messing up and whining here when your upload is refunded, you should peel your eyes and observe the rules (Yes, that means, with all its shock and horror, you might actually have to be humble and ask someone! Not too much to ask, is it?) before you go about blaming the next convenient person.

I am not, of course, saying that all blame is on yourself, the effort goes both ways, to ensure a minimal amount of illegal uploads are allowed. Just my opinion, I think you should quit whining, this isn't Burger King, you can't always have it your way
    Preach.

Banned
    Pretty much settles this thread after Anero's post.

Closed to prevent war like last time.