Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: The Origin of your name!

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    2010 when I first played - 'Stormwind'
    2011 - iToshi, because there was a lot of people putting 'I' on their first name
    2011 - ~*Toshi*~, I don't know
    2012 - I put my whole name Toshihiro Kijima

Omg how boring I am

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow King View Post
    Elite Killer>Elite brute killer> Decided the other names sounded dumb so I named myself Shadow King
    o
    Halo fan?

- - - Updated - - -

Origin of my name? Well I've had a couple. When I first began in 2011 I was Cloud 9, i had probably learned the phrase that very day as a 10 year old and thought it was "dope" or whatever lol. Went inactive until September 2013 or somewhere around there, and on my return I took the name of MF+, as my favorite music artist at the time was MF DOOM, and added the plus because everyone who was "dope" had a text symbol after their name. In summer 2014 when I was more active, people began to be offended by my name, thinking it to stand for motherf*cker, so to avoid answering all the spam about reporting me, I searched for a new name. One day I was listening to Feel Good Inc. by the Gorillaz, and I heard the lyrics "You got a new horizon, it's ephemeral style". Word sounded cool, so I looked up the definition and found it to mean "lasting for a very short time". Besides liking the word's spelling and resonance, I thought about how not only in Era, but in the history of the world, I'm just an atom, a small life form that lasts a short time then passes on, speck in the vastness of space and time(i cri evrytiem). And Ephemeral(or Eph for short) has stuck ever since.
    premature premonition