Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Origin of your name!

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    I am so boring! I used my irl name!!
    That's why I call you jeeni (pronounced genie)

My name was just 'Kelsi' because I love the color red,I named myself 'Kelsi tha red lover'.My friends suggest that to make my name shorter.Everytime I make a custom head,I would have a scar on it. My friends called me 'Scarlet' because They say 'Scarlet' is red,there is 'Scar' on it xD. But to me the word 'Scarlet' means love,passion,faith,anger,hatred and blood.
    Hi

jeni
    Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    It's less boring when your name is Jenifer, rather than the more common Jennifer.
    Well i guess that makes it a tad more interesting lol

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    I am so boring! I used my irl name!!
    I still think that jen jen or JeniTron3000 is better. But that's just me.
    But I was reading a poetry textbook in class 2 years ago and I noticed that one of the vocab words in it was 'Folly'. Which it said that not all friendships are real and not everything will last forever. Kind of saddening if you think about it really, but I put the two together and came up with PoeticFolly. At first I was either ChrisW14 or ChrisW13 back in the good ol' days.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

Once upon a time I used angel as my name, then the next day my name was cursed with a bunch of symbols(~?¿XxangelxX¿?~). From that day on I could never change my name. DUN DUN DUN!

Need help? Just Message me I will gladly help!

Quote Originally Posted by PoeticFolly View Post
    I still think that jen jen or JeniTron3000 is better. But that's just me.
    But I was reading a poetry textbook in class 2 years ago and I noticed that one of the vocab words in it was 'Folly'. Which it said that not all friendships are real and not everything will last forever. Kind of saddening if you think about it really, but I put the two together and came up with PoeticFolly. At first I was either ChrisW14 or ChrisW13 back in the good ol' days.
    You changed it on your birthday every year?

OreOs
    Its obvious where I got my name from.

My ingame name is Brandon Heartstrung, and I got it from
    1. Being my first name
    and the lastname is from my favorite song Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus where it mainly plays the acoustic guitar. Also that song was the reason me and my irl gf met.
    2. Heartstrung is my irl nickname because I play mainly love songs through guitar at school.
    So ya lol
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Well, I've had a few usernames in the past:
    Lukeyboy
    Nazu
    Bluebirds
    Now I'm happy with musical. I think I found this name because I love music I guess
    King of Kings
    Feel free to message me ingame for any help!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    My name is Kamiroo or Azin for no specific reason other than those names came to me in a dream. Last name is Wolf cuz I like wolves