Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Origin of your name!

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    I am so boring! I used my irl name!!
    How could you?

I felt like cherry Yogurt one day and then made my name shorter
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

i was playing supersmashbros Brawl one day(2008) and made one of those nicknames. My name was intentionally Poop but you have to manually put in the lowercase letters so i accidentally made it PoOp. Later i replaced it with a zero and ive been using it ever since for like everything
    Last edited by Po0p; 08-18-2013 at 01:56 AM.

I like gorillas

Ohhhhh boy the history of my name eh? Kind of a long one at that

It allllll started back in 4th grade with the one, the only.....RUN ESCAPE(Runescape lol) I was on vacation at the time and wasn't creative at all. First thing that came to mind was vacationer5

A year or so later I came across Puzzle Pirates(also came out on iPad this year :P quick plug) that game didn't allow numbers in usernames, and I was playing with a friend and told him to find me first...after a few days of him trying to find me, I contacted him first...he pointed out I made a typo in my name and it stuck for awhile again, vacatoner

Around 7th or 8th grade I played a few mmorpg's, Tales of Pirates and Trickster Online (ToP had a sequel mmo and Trickster closed this year ) I joined a guild in each, I forget where exactly but one started giving me a nickname and that stuck for a little yet again, vaccy.

Somewhere in between I played some other things (Mostly Gunz: The Duel which closed down) as NurseVaccy because I played a healing role on Trickster lol. Had a little cap and everything in Trickster.

Finally I was like, "You know what? "I"s are wayyyyyy cooler than "Y"s so imma change my name" Vacci (pronounced kinda like "vac-key" if that makes sense xD)
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    Ohhhhh boy the history of my name eh? Kind of a long one at that

It allllll started back in 4th grade with the one, the only.....RUN ESCAPE(Runescape lol) I was on vacation at the time and wasn't creative at all. First thing that came to mind was vacationer5

A year or so later I came across Puzzle Pirates(also came out on iPad this year :P quick plug) that game didn't allow numbers in usernames, and I was playing with a friend and told him to find me first...after a few days of him trying to find me, I contacted him first...he pointed out I made a typo in my name and it stuck for awhile again, vacatoner

Around 7th or 8th grade I played a few mmorpg's, Tales of Pirates and Trickster Online (ToP had a sequel mmo and Trickster closed this year ) I joined a guild in each, I forget where exactly but one started giving me a nickname and that stuck for a little yet again, vaccy.

Somewhere in between I played some other things (Mostly Gunz: The Duel which closed down) as NurseVaccy because I played a healing role on Trickster lol. Had a little cap and everything in Trickster.

Finally I was like, "You know what? "I"s are wayyyyyy cooler than "Y"s so imma change my name" Vacci (pronounced kinda like "vac-key" if that makes sense xD)
    Always thougt it was pronounced "vassi"
    Go FAQ yourself!
    I have two guides coming up within 1-2 weeks!

Banned
    batman is my fav

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowBlom View Post
    Always thougt it was pronounced "vassi"
    Same lol
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Street Boss
    I was pronouncing it vacsi.( French pronounciation )
    Origin of my name :ROCK
    Easter 2011, name : player. John learned me how to play Graal , he told me to find bunnies and get eggs from them and he will buy them from me, I got tones of them and sold them all for 1 drill and 50 body part..the rip off lol.
    John showed me how to use drill and forced me to shovel to get money and buy battery, so I began mining all day and got a lot of minerals then I got the idea of ROCK as name, no relation with I ROCK or I'm a ROCK start nahhh I like minerals and I still mining 10 rocks everyday to stay with the traditions
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    i am so boring! I used my irl name!!
    lol...
    Striker*
    -Have any question, concerns or problems?
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    Need help on iEra P.M my nick name is Striker*
    -Need further help? My email is:[email protected]
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist