Thread: Person scammed me and got $25 (iTunes money)

Person scammed me and got $25 (iTunes money)

So basically long story short, I got scammed big time. Last night, I saw that a guy by the name of Banshee (da Vinci) was wanting to sell his other account named ".n." who is wearing the noob body. At first, I thought it was a little sketch because any transaction online with someone you don't know can be iffy. Then I invited him over to my house to show me his guns. To my surprise, they were actually very powerful guns, such as the Ion Industry guns (can't remember which one). This is a deal that seemed a little too good to be true from the get-go. After that, I decided I want his account. He then said that he wants a $25 iTunes card in exchange. A $25 iTunes card isn't that much (especially for his guns) so I agreed that I would buy the iTunes card tomorrow (this was all done last night). Next morning (today), I woke up and bought the iTunes card and pmed him the code. He was online when I logged on, So I didn't have to wait. Then he pms me back saying "What do I give you?" since he already redeemed the code. I was kind of confused and said "Your account, dude". Now this is when things start to get fishy. I keep pming him, but he doesn't respond. He is very lame with pming me back. I then invite him over to my gang house, then he accepts. I talk with him about giving his account to me, but he said that he wanted more for it. Crazy right?? I even have picture evidence of him saying $25, which is going to be an attachment of the whole conversation I had with him over Kik. Then he tells me he will give me his email, and accept the verification. But he keeps giving me these bs emails that do not work, and there is not even accounts associated with them. After I try all the emails that do not work, he goes offline. All that hard earned cash is wasted. Who knows what he is doing with that money...anyways, what do you suggest I do? Should I contact an admin? I will not leave this problem unsolved as I will go out of my way for this guy to face justice for theft and scamming. Wow that was long! Thanks for reading this whoever you are, and have a great day
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kieran2820; 12-28-2016 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Posting private messages is illegal

lol you know buying iera accounts is illegal. its probably best if you just let it go, not only will you not get your money back, you might get jailed

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Delt Graphics Team

You both broke a rule
    Soooooo
    =[

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    It's funny when you talk about justice when you're breaking the rules.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

"You are not allowed to sell, buy, or trade accounts under any circumstances for any reason. If you are found to be doing any of these actions, your account will be jailed without notice and, in extreme cases, an account reset and/or ban from GraalOnline servers."

Quote from the rules.
    Welcome to the forums!