Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The Less Forgotten Player Shop (!!!)

Improvement is indeed the way to go. I'm happy you comment and help me on this. I have a lot to do the time being. Exams are coming near. The exams take place spreaded over the this month (yep a month). I will try to improve this afterwards but can't promise something. I have also alot of other stuff I want to complete. To give a small and irrelevant example:TheOwlOfWisdom-MLG.jpg

This owl is made by pen and every line is a bunch of words written onto eachother. It is by far the biggest (70cm x 50 cm ) piece I made and want to make a background for it.

Now you had glimpse of what I've done and what I will do. I am more likely to finish the owl and other stuff i've planned than doing the Roman Royale. The other art pieces have result at the end. I succeeded my goal if I made it: as example: the owl will be hung on a wall. Roman royale is yet an artpiece that won't know his full potential. It's just... being here on the forums. The game even seems to have deleted the Arte-region. That's why Roman Royale will likely be my last concern considering art pieces. Sorry, I hope it could be turned and I hope someone admin-like notices. I love this project as much as you guys.

Greetings MLG
    MicheLanGelo
    DREAM IT BIG, MAKE IT BIG

sunflower/chillipepper/spring trashpicks/spring hats/leaf car/... i hope that i can expand this list.
    http://www.mlg-gfx.weebly.com

Awesome