Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Less Forgotten Player Shop (!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Donal4Prez View Post
    Stop bumping dead threads
    Its not dead if you reply...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

thansk Nicholas, I have a lil update tho, I've been making new stuff for it. Here is one of them: MLG-RR-luna.png

I am talking to some admins, and one of them is willingly to help me out. thanks! But he is rather busy. I got the recommendation from him to send it to another admin. I hope it will come in game. Let's wait until someone says: let's start!

greetings MLG
    MicheLanGelo
    DREAM IT BIG, MAKE IT BIG

sunflower/chillipepper/spring trashpicks/spring hats/leaf car/... i hope that i can expand this list.
    http://www.mlg-gfx.weebly.com

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    thansk Nicholas, I have a lil update tho, I've been making new stuff for it. Here is one of them: MLG-RR-luna.png

I am talking to some admins, and one of them is willingly to help me out. thanks! But he is rather busy. I got the recommendation from him to send it to another admin. I hope it will come in game. Let's wait until someone says: let's start!

greetings MLG
    Is that me

Not so fast kiddo.

There a ton of errors in this piece!

This is the color palette I got from your work:

Let's just say this isn't the best, but let's fix that!

What's your purpose? Stone?
    Here's a good example to shade a.. rock? Pebble?

Use those colors, well similar to it.
    Here are the colors I chose, what I think of stone with help of the example from above.

Before we apply it to your graphic, let's check if it passes the "Is this the colors for a damn stone?" test!

Yeah, it does! However, if you don't think it passes, go ahead and change your colors! Do this before applying it to your graphic, just for starters.

Something else I discovered in your piece was something horrid.. something that most artists are tempted to do, but is a huge no NO.

That is called "***ding". It's terrifying!
    Here are some links to read about ***ding and how to fix it!
    Link 1 Link 2 Link 3

One more thing... Your statue is on a pillar but.. it just doesn't make sense how the lady is over the pillar but yet is connected to the pillar. I would say to make the pillar larger and have the top go above her head and not behind her head due to perspective.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

yeah indeed, now I look at it, it is indeed not well colored and I will look into that ***ding. I've been a graphic artist for fun and have a lot of other hobbies too, (beatbox, pixel art, gaming, photoshop, drawing(pencil, pen) ),so specialization in some things isn't possible sometimes. I am also studying civil engineer, so time for pixel art is hardly there. It's awsome tho that you help me out! I will change the colors and make it better

thanks for your comment, it's amazing to get a pro to help me out thank you alot!

This shop was made in summer, i chose the colors then, and they were flashy white to symbol 'the light of heaven' but indeed, it looks more like sour solid milk that tries to look like stone. The best representation of a material i have in my piece is the marble (colors the same, made that in summer).MLG-RR-marble-tile-corner.png

I tried to fix that statue head problem, but I need to have the same size as for the other pillars, i tried to carve out the pillar to let the head fit in it, but that is not nice to see, so I had to let it like that, I can make it so that the pillar divides in two pieces with a hole in the middle, but that is not roman at all. I will see what I can do with it.

kendrick, you're amazing! thanks

greetings MLG
    MicheLanGelo

sunflower/chillipepper/spring trashpicks/spring hats/leaf car/... i hope that i can expand this list.

Hey guys! I recolored the piece based of the famous statue 'david' from Michelangelo himself.
    Knipsel-era.PNG

I took the colors of his tights, Maybe that would work. Marble is a stone that plays with light like it's nothing, it has more than one saturation, it has his warm flow (that i choose) or a cold flow, (the one on his chest.) since i've done only one shading, i had to choose between warm or cold. It doesn't look like marble but adding a second shading is really time consuming.

I also don't need to change the shading, marble is known for its soft textures, even the small dots of color difference should go away with this type of stone.

I still didn't work on the ***ding as you said...
    MicheLanGelo

Still waiting for an update.
    "A journey of A thousand miles, Begins with a single step."

Got any issues ?
    Do not Hesitate to send me your concerns.

~Stalk me~

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    yeah indeed, now I look at it, it is indeed not well colored and I will look into that ***ding. I've been a graphic artist for fun and have a lot of other hobbies too, (beatbox, pixel art, gaming, photoshop, drawing(pencil, pen) ),so specialization in some things isn't possible sometimes. I am also studying civil engineer, so time for pixel art is hardly there. It's awsome tho that you help me out! I will change the colors and make it better

thanks for your comment, it's amazing to get a pro to help me out thank you alot!

This shop was made in summer, i chose the colors then, and they were flashy white to symbol 'the light of heaven' but indeed, it looks more like sour solid milk that tries to look like stone. The best representation of a material i have in my piece is the marble (colors the same, made that in summer).MLG-RR-marble-tile-corner.png

I tried to fix that statue head problem, but I need to have the same size as for the other pillars, i tried to carve out the pillar to let the head fit in it, but that is not nice to see, so I had to let it like that, I can make it so that the pillar divides in two pieces with a hole in the middle, but that is not roman at all. I will see what I can do with it.

kendrick, you're amazing! thanks

greetings MLG
    That looks sexc
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    This doesnt even fit the iera theme and it looks ugly
    Dont put him down just say " It doesnt fit with i era theme."
    My opinion Bruc would love this for his gang hideout lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyGraal23 View Post
    Dont put him down just say " It doesnt fit with i era theme."
    My opinion Bruc would love this for his gang hideout lmao.
    Perhaps it doesn't, but the graphics needs to improve.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!