Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Less Forgotten Player Shop (!!!)

You know what I dislike? When someone makes a thread trying to build hype on players for a project to release but it never does. Aka, Countryside.

Moral of the day: Don't say any projects that is being worked on unless you get the green light and it's 99.9% completed.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Kendrik, you are right, this is a hype 100% it is.

but do you know what I dislike?

waiting 4 months for something that someone promised to do.

I sent my shop to the correct mail, the correct thread four months ago and nothing happened, but everybody liked it. and since this is not kindergarten, I expected a 'yes' or a 'no'. Because we all know how painful it is to wait for something but never get response even not a negative response. So, I've got no 'no' or 'yes'... And since an admin on a game community may not disapprove your work without telling you (we are not lil children I hope?)1, I was waiting for a response.

But there was none, just silence... So I had to make a hype to show people that it's here and second of all: that people learn what they have should done: talk to me and say yes, no, can you modify this that?

I got that response, George said it was too good for Arte and Moon wants to work on it and said to me to approve. And I got that all due to hyping ( thanks internet).

To get rid of all the negativity and give the admins that spoke to me a nice happy wink for what they said, I started this happy thread.

Thanks for all the uncontrolled, short-thoughted, not-throughly explained "comments".

moral of the day:
    do what you promise.
    don't let people wait, answer with a clear yes or a no.
    make a good community forum, be nice to people.
    read the full thread before complaining.
    be thankful and happy that people care about the game and it's development.
    Use arguments in your comments.

Greetings MLG
    Last edited by MLG; 12-30-2016 at 09:01 PM.
    MicheLanGelo
    DREAM IT BIG, MAKE IT BIG

sunflower/chillipepper/spring trashpicks/spring hats/leaf car/... i hope that i can expand this list.
    http://www.mlg-gfx.weebly.com

Tbh u suck at leveling, I sucked too, before I quit, but u can still improve, instead of making a thread
    Every week about the old thread with no improves, try to fix the errors in the level.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post

I sent my shop to the correct mail, the correct thread four months ago and nothing happened, but everybody liked it. and since this is not kindergarten, I expected a 'yes' or a 'no'. Because we all know how painful it is to wait for something but never get response even not a negative response. So, I've got no 'no' or 'yes'... And since an admin on a game community may not disapprove your work without telling you (we are not lil children I hope?)1, I was waiting for a response.

But there was none, just silence... So I had to make a hype to show people that it's here and second of all: that people learn what they have should done: talk to me and say yes, no, can you modify this that?

I got that response, George said it was too good for Arte and Moon wants to work on it and said to me to approve. And I got that all due to hyping ( thanks internet).

To get rid of all the negativity and give the admins that spoke to me a nice happy wink for what they said, I started this happy thread.

Thanks for all the uncontrolled, short-thoughted, not-throughly explained "comments".

moral of the day:
    do what you promise.

Greetings MLG
    Just cause you made a thread and emailed it doesnt mean anything. They didnt promise anything either just cause u emailed it
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    The point was you shouldn't make a thread when you already have a thread about the same thing
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...en-Player-Shop.

Many people make great graphics for Era all the time and it isn't always added to Era.
    Last edited by tristanfosho; 12-30-2016 at 09:38 PM.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post

moral of the day:
    do what you promise.

Greetings MLG
    I hate to tell you man, but kindergarden isn't even close to the real world.

In business, managers won't say "yes" or "no". When they don't respond, it's a clear no.
    Don't expect an answer. I don't want to be harsh on you, but you're nothing to a staff member. We players are nothing but their audience to their show. Clearly our participation and presence are important to them, but not our ideas, not that much. Even if the people like it.

This game isn't the real world; just because people want it doesn't mean it'll happen.

Oh, every player wants dropping back? Not going to happen.

Why?

It's snk's choice, not yours, not Moon, not George.

Cut the slack and enhance your skills, kid. You bring us news about the "project", but you don't bring new tiles, furniture, levels, etc.

Why will it be a surprise when everyone knows the project?

One other thing, that idea doesn't fit iEra's theme. Moon might say it's a neat thing, but nothing else.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I hate to tell you man, but kindergarden isn't even close to the real world.

In business, managers won't say "yes" or "no". When they don't respond, it's a clear no.
    Don't expect an answer. I don't want to be harsh on you, but you're nothing to a staff member. We players are nothing but their audience to their show. Clearly our participation and presence are important to them, but not our ideas, not that much. Even if the people like it.

This game isn't the real world; just because people want it doesn't mean it'll happen.

Oh, every player wants dropping back? Not going to happen.

Why?

It's snk's choice, not yours, not Moon, not George.

Cut the slack and enhance your skills, kid. You bring us news about the "project", but you don't bring new tiles, furniture, levels, etc.

Why will it be a surprise when everyone knows the project?

One other thing, that idea doesn't fit iEra's theme. Moon might say it's a neat thing, but nothing else.
    ot to be rude or anything, your a cool guy kendrick but at this time your being a total retard. I mean come on. Can't you let someone enjoy something for just a little bit? Not ruin their day by not s*** talking them.

It's just really rude. You have to give people some peace don't just try to spam to get post. Put thought into your posts.

Anyways I'm really happy for you MLG. Enjoy your time and don't listen to s*** talkers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent by TapTalk using my FriePhone

Y yall hating
    It's his 2nd thread

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    Your mom must be sorry that she wasn't aborted
    wtf calm down

Quote Originally Posted by Frie View Post
    ot to be rude or anything, your a cool guy kendrick but at this time your being a total retard. I mean come on. Can't you let someone enjoy something for just a little bit? Not ruin their day by not s*** talking them.

It's just really rude. You have to give people some peace don't just try to spam to get post. Put thought into your posts.

Anyways I'm really happy for you MLG. Enjoy your time and don't listen to s*** talkers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rudeness are people who speak vulgarity. I put 100% thought on my posts and I do not regret them. I'm not telling him that he should quit graphics at all. Did you read my post? I tell him the how kindergarten is not the real world. And the truth of iEra. I also give him a solution.