Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Less Forgotten Player Shop (!!!)

its new year lol just let the guy be happy and brag about his work cause its really worth to brag for, everyone has a different taste, it is something his happy about
    Yo

Quote Originally Posted by Frie View Post
    ot to be rude or anything, your a cool guy kendrick but at this time your being a total retard. I mean come on. Can't you let someone enjoy something for just a little bit? Not ruin their day by not s*** talking them.

It's just really rude. You have to give people some peace don't just try to spam to get post. Put thought into your posts.

Anyways I'm really happy for you MLG. Enjoy your time and don't listen to s*** talkers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kendricks telling the truth not being rude rude is curseing at someone etc
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

I've been waiting for years for my shop and never felt the need to post updates on what's going on, however I think it's fine to give updates on the player side of Arte. No need to get heated over a progress thread.

2 threads are not necessary

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    The point was you shouldn't make a thread when you already have a thread about the same thing
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...en-Player-Shop.

Many people make great graphics for Era all the time and it isn't always added to Era.
    Please reframe from putting someone down for saying "thank you for youe support". You and others are being rude by saying "you made a thread on this already" but this is different he is saying 'thank you' instead of boasting about it. So think before you type please.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    This doesnt even fit the iera theme and it looks ugly
    I personally think all these "iEra Theme" doesn't really mean jack tbh. Like tell me exactly: What is Era's theme?
    Is it gangster theme? But then whats with the new Exotic Gears? Robotic Armor, light sabers, so is it futuristic? But then whats up with the Ol west rope in ec shop? The classic npc room that gives a bow and katana. So is era's theme medieval? No. Era doesn't have a theme. So stfu about these "oh it doesn't match this or that" and quit throwing hate.

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    This doesnt even fit the iera theme and it looks ugly
    Complete savage

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xSpeedyx View Post
    I personally think all these "iEra Theme" doesn't really mean jack tbh. Like tell me exactly: What is Era's theme?
    Is it gangster theme? But then whats with the new Exotic Gears? Robotic Armor, light sabers, so is it futuristic? But then whats up with the Ol west rope in ec shop? The classic npc room that gives a bow and katana. So is era's theme medieval? No. Era doesn't have a theme. So stfu about these "oh it doesn't match this or that" and quit throwing hate.
    It has a theme actually, just they branch off of it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    I've been waiting for years for my shop and never felt the need to post updates on what's going on, however I think it's fine to give updates on the player side of Arte. No need to get heated over a progress thread.
    Any updates on that btw?
    Do or do not; there is no try

Quote Originally Posted by idlE9 View Post
    Any updates on that btw?
    Nothing to report.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    maybe it would fit for classic? if it doesnt for era xd

That could be the answer Esmeree, but first ofall, I know nobody in the classic-community and second of all: I guess I found an oppurtunity to let it come to iEra.
    MicheLanGelo
    DREAM IT BIG, MAKE IT BIG

sunflower/chillipepper/spring trashpicks/spring hats/leaf car/... i hope that i can expand this list.
    http://www.mlg-gfx.weebly.com