View Poll Results: What do you think should happen with this idea?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • This job should be made

14 87.50%
  • This job shouldn't be made

2 12.50%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Photography Job

Photography Job

The following information are just ideas that I tend to develop or let down if none are keen about it:
    How it will work:

The job starts with a player buying a camera then heads out to the open era world to find NPCs around the map, when found the NPC will send a message saying as an example:"HELP! I've heard that my girlfriend is cheating on me with someone else! Can you help me catch her? Take a picture of her and the other noob guy, I heard they're in dippin donuts having a date! Bring me back the photograph for some cash."

The player heads out to the given location finds the girl and the noob sitting next to each other then takes a photograph of them (optional: the girl will turn to a maniac and attack the player so The player dies and loses the picture) once the picture is taken he heads back to the guy in need of help and gets his rewards with a few thankful words or him stating that he will break up with her.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE for the variety of the stories ,same same, player goes to someone which says "HELP! I can't find a good picture for the cover of era newspaper! The deadline is tomorrow! Can you bring me a good picture? The theme is animals so I'm thinking of the gorilla in southride, bring me the picture for some cash, HURRY!"
    Player goes takes picture then comes back to the guy with money.

How are the items made?

The camera is basically a gun that shoots lights instead of bullets (non harmful to players as we don't see the bullets)
    Flashlight + camera looking gun + camera sound and Gani = camera gun that simulates a picture taken.

The NPCs are the same as the car mission NPCs or the mail job, get the job-> do the job-> get paid.

Why do we need this?

A couple of threads were made recently about jobs being boring and the need of a new Job, this job can add a huge amount of original situations where taking a picture is in need

Is it a lot of work?

Not necessarily, you only need 1 gun and 1 sound and 1 Gani, the scripts are similar to the other jobs, the only difference is the stories they send and the original reactions of the people that gets their photo taken

Can It be abused?

Macros won't work with this kind of job as each time they have to do something else and it won't be given immediately after the first job was done. The picture given cannot be traded so scams can't happen.

What should I do as a player/person reading this thread?

If you agree or disagree with the idea show me your thoughts in the replies and put your vote in the poll
    Last edited by Joeyaudi1; 12-30-2016 at 07:53 PM.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Sounds much more interesting than most jobs, expecially if there's a bunch of unique storylines. I like the idea
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Photography Job

We.... Need this.... Now... But what is the monetary price per picture here?
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    We.... Need this.... Now... But what is the monetary price per picture here?
    As much as the makers of the job think is the right price
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

I like this idea

I like this, but having so many npc's spawn around the map might because everyone's trying to do this job, cause some lag.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    The following information are just ideas that I tend to develop or let down if none are keen about it:
    How it will work:

The job starts with a player buying a camera then heads out to the open era world to find NPCs around the map, when found the NPC will send a message saying as an example:"HELP! I've heard that my girlfriend is cheating on me with someone else! Can you help me catch her? Take a picture of her and the other noon guy, I heard they're in dippin donuts having a date! Bring me back the photograph for some cash."

The player heads out to the given location finds the girl and the noon sitting next to each other then takes a photograph of them (optional: the girl will turn to a maniac and attack the player so The player dies and loses the picture) once the picture is taken he heads back to the guy in need of help and gets his rewards with a few thankful words or him stating that he will break up with her.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE for the variety of the stories ,same same, player goes to someone which says "HELP! I can't find a good picture for the cover of era newspaper! The deadline is tomorrow! Can you bring me a good picture? The theme is animals so I'm thinking of the gorilla in southride, bring me the picture for some cash, HURRY!"
    Player goes takes picture then comes back to the guy with money.

How are the items made?

The camera is basically a gun that shoots lights instead of bullets (non harmful to players as we don't see the bullets)
    Flashlight + camera looking gun + camera sound and Gani = camera gun that simulates a picture taken.

The NPCs are the same as the car mission NPCs or the mail job, get the job-> do the job-> get paid.

Why do we need this?

A couple of threads were made recently about jobs being boring and the need of a new Job, this job can add a huge amount of original situations where taking a picture is in need

Is it a lot of work?

Not necessarily, you only need 1 gun and 1 sound and 1 Gani, the scripts are similar to the other jobs, the only difference is the stories they send and the original reactions of the people that gets their photo taken

Can It be abused?

Macros won't work with this kind of job as each time they have to do something else and it won't be given immediately after the first job was done. The picture given cannot be traded so scams can't happen.

What should I do as a player/person reading this thread?

If you agree or disagree with the idea show me your thoughts in the replies and put your vote in the poll
    #Wedoneedanewjob
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Yussss

Hello, Take the picture for Chicken Girls to earn gralats
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

click here - https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...a-Jobs-Upgrade

Hmm

- - - Updated - - -

Then you have a photo gallery in your settings and you pick the best picture with the best quality or proof

The npc pays you more for the most proof or better quality or if you have bad quality or proof he pays you less etc
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021